Hello guys welcome to the preview of the Finish premier League 2020.
Venue : Kerava National Cricket Ground in Kerava (Finland)
Date and Time : 08:30 PM IST on 2nd June 2020.
SKK VS GYM DREAM11 ETC.. TEAM NEWS & PREDICTION
- The pitch is more greenish, so it favours bowlers more than Batsman.
- The ball in green pitch helps more swing and bounce.
- Spinners face lot of difficulty in these pitches.
SKK: Qaiser Siddique, Areeb Abdul Quadir, Jake Goodwin, Mirza Zeeshan Baig, Yathunanthan Vijayaratnam, Andrew Armitage, Atif Rasheed, Nirav Shah, Nathan Collins, Peter Gallagher, Raja Waqas
GYM: Nouman Raza, Shahid Gondal, Simranjeet Brar, Muhammad Gawas, Noufal Khalid, Pankaj Saharan, Javed Jan, Irfan Yousefzai, Faisal Shahzad, Ahmad Jaleel, Atti Rehman, Umer Akhtar.
SKK: A Abdul Quadir, Q Sidique, N Collins, P Gallagher, M Zeeshan Baig, J Goodwin, M Thavayogarajah, A Rasheed, R Waqas, A Rehman, Y Vijayratnam.
GYM: Brar, A Jaleel, S Gondal, M Gawas, F Shahzad, P Saharan, N Khalid, J Jan, A Rehman, I Yousefzai, U Akhtar.
- Strong team compared to gym, can try 7-4 combo favouring SKK more.
- N Collins – leading run getter for SKK + opener
- A Rasheed good all-rounder with decent strike rate he can pick crucial wickets too.
- J Goodwin middle order batsman, can bowl too.
- N shah very good bowler can destroy GYM.
- R Waqas 3rd best bowler for SKK, vc pick gl .
- Q Siddique is a very good pick and dangerous bowler + good batsman, mainly he is bowler.
- S Brar is good Wicket keeper and he is the highest run scorer for SKK in 2019.scored 231 runs in 14 matches.
- A Jaleel is also a good batsman, could score crucial runs for the team.
- F Shahzad leading wicket taker + 3rd run getter for GYM in 2019 season . Must pick for sure.
- P Saharan 4th run getter + 4th wicket taker for GYM in 2019 season.
- Javed Jan main bowler for GYM, can pick important wickets.
- Atti Rehman picked 10 wickets in just 6 matches, important player from GYM.
- It will be low scoring game.try to go more with all rounders as they can bat and bowl.
- In these kinda leagues even batsman can bowl well as you said yesterday and where as bowlers can bat well .
- 3 all rounders + 4 bowlers + 3 batsman 1wk will be a better combo .
- 4 all rounders + 3 bowlers + 3 batsman + 1 wk can also make a good combo.
Basic team formation for SL or Mid Leagues:
- Q Siddique– SL C/VC & GL C/VC
- A Rasheed – SL C/VC & GL C/VC
- A Jaleel – SL VC & GL C/VC
- S Brar– SL VC & GL VC
- R Waqas – SL VC & GL C/VC
- N Collins – SL VC & GL C/VC
- N Shah – SL VC & GL C/VC
- P Saharan – SL VC & GL C/VC
- S Gondal – GL VC
- Baig – GL VC
- J Goodwin – SL VC & GL VC
SL/MINI GL TEAM:
Thanks for reading.