Match between : HUR VS STR
Date & Time : 15th December 2020, 01.45 pm IST
Pitch report : It’s Hobart home side ground, 180+ is par score, It’s Tasmania homeground too.
Venue : Aurora Stadium, Launceston
Matthew Wade (c), Scott Boland, Jake Doran, Tim David, Nathan Ellis, James Faulkner, Jarrod Freeman, Peter Handscomb, Colin Ingram, Will Jacks, Sandeep Lamichhane, Dawid Malan, Ben McDermott, Riley Meredith, David Moody, Tim Paine, Keemo Paul, D’Arcy Short, Nick Winter, Johan Botha, Charlie Wakim, Caleb Jewell.
Travis Head (c), Wes Agar, Danny Briggs, Alex Carey, Harry Conway, Rashid Khan, Jake Lehmann, Michael Neser, Harry Nielsen, Liam O’Connor, Matt Renshaw, Phil Salt, Matt Short, Peter Siddle, Cameron Valente, Jake Weatherald, Daniel Worrall, Jon Wells, Cameron White, Daniel Worrall.
Probable Playing 11:
D’Arcy Short, Will Jacks, Colin Ingram, Ben McDermott, Peter Handscomb (C & WK), Tim David, James Faulkner, Nathan Ellis, Johan Botha, Scott Boland, Riley Meredith.
Philip Salt, Jake Weatherald, Matt Renshaw, Alex Carey (C & WK), Jonathan Wells, Ryan Gibson, Rashid Khan, Daniel Worrall, Peter Siddle, Wes Agar, Danny Briggs
- Last match happened at this pitch was Horbart Hurricanes vs Adelaide Strikers on 19th Jan 2020.
- Weatherald is going through moderate form can take risk and drop him, but one thing to remember in 2017 at same pitch he had scored 62 runs his form was at peaks during 2017.
- One of the best picks and red hot picks are McDermott, Carey & Wells.
- The main reason he scored a century against India in a practice test match, his confidence will be very high.
- No Head all the onus will be Carey to lead the team from front, he is very aggressive Batsman and Carey has good pitch record will be crucial I feel, he will be, he has played lot of cricket matches in the recent time so post pandemic break he is very much active and ready rock on the field.
- Ingram playing aginst his old Franchise, we saw how Cutting and Ross played against their old Franchise, if Short fails.
- D Short is very inconsistent in recent times, yes he rose to the fame because of incredible performace in the big bash league but simultaneously he failed in international matches and slightly he is out of form.
- Wells can be good pick, he has good Pitch record and he failed in previous match he will be in urge to perform, can expect him to score 25+ runs. He had scored 45 runs when last time these 2 teams met at this pitch.
- Horbart are but inconsistent, he are a team where whole team can get all round around 110 and can score 200+ runs, everything depends on few players.
- P Salt has moderate recent form,in the recent T20 blast also he couldn’t give his best, so can take risk by dropping him.
- W Jacks & M Short are Good punt players ignored by many, they are in good form and M Short is very aggressive batsman short boundaries can help to score quickly.
- T David is a good player, he is worth pick him in the team, he hit huge sixes.
- Renshaw was in good touch, he can bat + bowl,he will be very much good pick I feel. Expecting 30+ runs and atleast 1 wicket.
- Handscomb is a good moderate, he usually waits for the ball movement, he is more like strikes the ball into gaps rather than hitting over the fielders, he can be very much handy and can support McDermott and etc, he is capable to rotate strikes easily, so Carey will be picked by many & Handscomb will be taken by less % he can be punt, can assure this after lineup is announced.
- Gibson is average player, young yet to explore more in his career best is 53 runs.
- Faulkner the star batsman, he is very good experienced player can score huge and bowl in blockhole which can make the batsman struggle, he is good at Yorkers and cutters, he can pick atleast 1 wickets I feel.
- Rashid Khan is must he can be very very effective tomorrow, he has good record against Hobart and one more main thing is he slightly out of form, he is controlling the economy but not picking wickets and he can bat also finishing stuffs he can perform we have seen him do that.
- Worall played really well with bat but don’t expect him to bat always in that way, he can be good finisher for sure can realy on him for finishing with Rashid, his bowling is slightly out of form.
- Siddle & Ellis are in really good form, mainly is Agar has very good pitch record he can be differential pick, Carey has utilized him very propelry in past. Ellis is a local player so he knows about this pitch very well & Siddle too local player.
- Meredith was going a bit low but after start of BBL he is in red hot form, he is clocking at 50+ fantasy points, so that means he can fail due to pitch records.
- If Boland plays he can be very good punt pick his form is good and at this pitch, punt pick for sure.
- Optional picks are Botha / Briggs they are gl picks.
- Adelaide was very close, where they collapsed completely apart form Renshaw & Worall, so with Carey back to the side as captain, it will be Alex Carey side winning I feel.
Entertainment levels 📈— KFC Big Bash League (@BBL) November 15, 2020
“The Power Surge, X-Factor and Bash Boost prioritise high scoring, exciting cricket, introduce new strategic angles and ensure there’s always something to play for throughout the entire match," – Head of BBL, Alistair Dobson #BBL10 pic.twitter.com/Nacna2XHw9
- McDermott C
- Carey C
- Short Vc
- Renshaw C
- Faulkner Vc
- Ellis Vc
- Weatherald Vc
- Agar Vc
- W Jacks C GL
- Tim David Vc GL
- M Short vc
Small League Team:
Grand League Team:
Thanks for reading please join below channels for udpated info.