Match between : NZ VS PAK
Date & Time : 18th December 2020, 11.30 am IST
Venue : Eden Park, Auckland.
Pitch report : Pitch is favouring New Zeland, 165+ is the par score, only twice above 165 runs has been chased.
Mitchell Santner (C), Devon Conway, Martin Guptill, Mark Chapman, Scott Kuggeleijn, James Neesham, Todd Astle, Jacob Duffy, Glenn Phillips, Tim Seifert, Doug Bracewell, Ish Sodhi and Blair Tickner
Shadab Khan (C), Abdullah Shafique, Haider Ali, Khushdil Shah, Hussain Talat, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohd Hafeez, Usman Qadir, Faheem Ashraf, Imad Wasim, Mohd Rizwan, Wahab Riaz, Haris Rauf, Mohd Hasnain, Mohd Musa and Shaheen Afridi
Probable Playing 11:
Tim Seifert (WK), Martin Guptill, Devon Conway, Glenn Phillips, James Neesham, Mark Chapman, Mitchell Santner (C), Scott Kuggeleijn, Ish Sodhi, Jacob Duffy and Blair Tickner/Doug Bracewell
Mohd Rizwan (WK), Abdullah Shafique, Haider Ali, Mohd Hafeez, Shadab Khan (C), Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Faheem Ashraf, Wahab Riaz, Shaheen Afridi and Haris Rauf
- No main bowlers from New Zealand, it’s all upto young inform bowlers.
- Too many injury concerns for both the team, no Babar, no Kane,Taylor etc..
- The ground dimensions is too short, so it gives for high scoring thriller.
- Home advantage depleted New Zealand squad will meet depleted Pakistan squad without the service not Babar Azam.
- Chapman, Guptill, Glenn Philips are local players.
- Conway is in fanatsic form, it’s his very good chance to covert opportunities for a bigger one. Played well against West Indies in previous series.
- Chapman is in moderate form, can be punt pick.
- Everything depends on winning the toss and scoring 180+.
- Guptill is leading run scorer at this pitch. He is in moderate form. Aginst Pakistan he has average around 39.
- In Wicket keeper section Philips is good safe pick and Seifert is punt pick.
- Batsman section Conway not even planning to remove him.
- Duffy is in very good form and D Bracewell has good pitch record so these 2 can be useful for with these match.
- If Pakistan bat 2nd, it will be dominating 1st inning by NZ.
- Ashraf is moderate pick he has good ball variations and he can be effective at this pitch so punt pick from Pakistan side.
- H Ali is in good form, he is very aggressive player, alternative choice to him is Shafique/ K Shah.
- Shadab Khan has good bowling skills against New Zealand & pitch stats too.
- Santner / Neesham either of them is good pick.
- Imad is having rough patch against New Zealand in New Zealand so can take risk and drop him.
- Ifitkhar is the punt pick from Pakistan as he is good all rounder, can bat + bowl, with Babar out the onus will be part on him.
- If Pakistan bats 2nd go with atleast 3-4 bowling options from New Zealand in which Duffy & Bracewell are must.
- Shaheen is very good pick, he is in good form.
- H Rauf is good at australian pitches but less stats in New Zealand pitches, so he has good pace + line & length I feel he can be effective.
- I feel New Zealand will win this match with the form young New Zealand players are in and without Babar Azam it’s very exploit to lower order batsman which they are bit inexperienced.
- Ticker or Todd can play, I feel Todd as he can bat and in fanatsic form.
- Conway C
- Hafeez C
- Guptill Vc
- Philips C
- Duffy Vc
- Bracewell Vc
- Shadab Vc
- Iftikhar C GL
- H Ali Vc GL
- Chapman Vc
Small League Team:
Grand League Team:
Thanks for reading please join below channels for udpated info.