Match between : HEA VS STR
Date & Time : 23rd December 2020, 01.45 pm IST
Pitch report : very good pitch for batting, 180+ is the par score.
Venue : Gabba, Brisbane .
Chris Lynn (c), Xavier Bartlett, James Bazley, Max Bryant, Joe Burns, Tom Cooper, Lewis Gregory, Sam Heazlett, Matthew Kuhnemann, Marnus Labuschagne, Ben Laughlin, Dan Lawrence, Morne Morkel, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Jimmy Peirson, Mark Steketee, Mitch Swepson, Jack Wildermuth, Matthew Willans
Travis Head (c), Wes Agar, Danny Briggs, Alex Carey, Harry Conway, Rashid Khan, Jake Lehmann, Michael Neser, Harry Nielsen, Liam O’Connor, Matt Renshaw, Phil Salt, Matt Short, Peter Siddle, Cameron Valente, Jake Weatherald, Daniel Worrall, Jon Wells, Cameron White, Daniel Worrall
Probable Playing 11:
Max Bryant, Sam Heazlett, Chris Lynn (C), Tom Cooper, Dan Lawrence, Jimmy Peirson (WK), Jack Wildermuth, Mujeeb ur Rehman, Ben Laughlin, Mark Steketee and Matthew Kuhnemann
Phil Salt, Jake Weatherald, Matt Renshaw, Harry Nielsen (WK), Jono Wells, Matt Short, Rashid Khan, Danny Briggs, Daniel Worrall, Wes Agar and Peter Siddle
- Its Brisbane homeground, infact homeground for Chris Lynn, Matt Renshaw, Perison, Wildermuth, X Barlett & Stekette They are very much aware of pitch conditions.
- Chris Lynn has scored 1093 runs in 35 Innings at this ground, I feel he is very good at this pitch. Only threat to Lynn is Rashid Khan.
- Renshaw is playing against his old club and he will be very eager to perform against his T20 team.
- No Carey due to COVID 19 border protocol huge blow of Adelaide.
- Salt can be punt pick, Weatherald can fail just an instict in 4 matches thrice Weatherald has scored below 20 runs, so can take risk by not making him C/Vc.
- Bryant/ Heazlett either of the player can be good pick but Bryant recent form in Queensland T20 is good so we can go with him.
- Wells is struggling, without Carey, Wells can get more responsibility, it’s either Carey/ Short/ Cooper, Short can bowl atleast 1 over.
- Renshaw is really good pick for Captain, the main reason if Brisbane Heats bats first, which can lead for huge runs outflow, so then can ask Renshaw to bowl + he is having mind blowing average and stats at this pitch, he has played against Adelaide Strikers earlier very well, whereas this time the situation is reverse of it, playing against Heats, he is punt pick for C/vc.
- D Lawrance hasn’t impressed much with bat or ball, infact England players haven’t given their best in the Big bash yet, any day he can perform, taken around 73% risky to drop in SL but can take the risk for good gains.
- Wildermuth can bat + Bowl, he will be very important pick as he is playing in his homeground.
- Siddle/Agar / Worall, Agar is punt pick and Worall is Safe pick, Siddle is a risky pick can drop him I feel.
- Rashid is must pick, he has good record against Heats & he will get atleast 1 wicket for sure, Ignored by many, worth taking him.
- Stektee is must, the main reason is he has having fanatsic record at this pitch, ignored by many, he has performed well against Adelaide Strikers earlier, high good potential punt pick for tomorrow.
- Laughlin is also good potential pick, he has good record against Adelaide Strikers, he is leading wicket aginst Adelaide Strikers from Brisbane Heat.
- Briggs can be dropped, he can be at risk.
- Kuhnemann homeground can be effective too, orthodox bowling could confuse the batsman I feel, will good punt pick.
- I feel Brisbane to win, it won’t be such a close match but 1st innings batting team can entertain the for sure with bat, Lynn & Renshaw to be crucial, punt pick are Stekette & Rashid.
Entertainment levels 📈— KFC Big Bash League (@BBL) November 15, 2020
“The Power Surge, X-Factor and Bash Boost prioritise high scoring, exciting cricket, introduce new strategic angles and ensure there’s always something to play for throughout the entire match," – Head of BBL, Alistair Dobson #BBL10 pic.twitter.com/Nacna2XHw9
- Renshaw C
- Lynn C
- Lawrence Vc
- Rashid C
- Weatherald Vc
- Perison Vc
- Sketketee Vc
- Wildermuth C
- Bryant Vc
- Salt vc
Small League Team:
Grand League Team:
Thanks for reading please join below channels for udpated info.