Match between : SCO vs SIX
Time & Date : 6th Jan , 1:45 PM
Venue : Perth Stadium, Perth
Pitch report : It’s a good pitch to bat on and even good for bowlers too, batting score can be above 160+ on average.
Josh Inglis (wk), Jason Roy, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner,Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed,Cameron Bancroft, Matthew Kelly, Joel Paris, Kurtis Patterson, Corey Rocchiccioli, Sam Whiteman
Josh Philipe, Jack Edwards, James Vince, Daniel Hughes, Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Dwarshius, Steve O’Keefe, Ben Manenti, Jackson Bird,Justin Avendano, Nicholas Bertus, Lloyd Pope, Gurinder Sandhu, Hayden Kerr.
Playing 11 :
Josh Inglis (wk), Jason Roy, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner,Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed.
Josh Philipe, Jack Edwards, James Vince, Daniel Hughes, Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Dwarshius, Steve O’Keefe, Ben Manenti, J bird.
Key points :
- Away for Sixers, Phillipe is performing well when it’s away team.
- Josh inglis is in good touch, he Will be good pick.
- Both the wicket keepers are good and inform, Inglis’s home ground and Phillipe is very aggressive player.
- Silk is very good pick he has scored, 202 runs against Perth Scorchers, only problem is his batting position.
- Hughes & Vince will be crucial, Hughes is ignored by many, yes his recent form is moderate, I’m sure of Thing, Hughes is important when he is on home side and when he is on away side he is totally struggling.
- Turner is punt pick but batting order is bit low, he has scored 275 runs against Sixers.
- Perth Scorchers are good at their home ground.
- Vince can be crucial waiting for that big innings.
- Munro has very inconsistent form, he rocked yesterday, with bowlers like bird & Dwarshius he might struggle can take risk and ignore him.
- Roy also he will try to quick fire like Alex Hales. As much as possible he will try to damage at the beginning.
- Perth are performing well at home and Sixers are table toppers.
- Edwards is in moderate form can drop him in small league atleast.
- Christian is must he will bowl + bat, some how he will fetch points. Has scored 47 runs at this pitch. He has taken 8 wickets in just 3 matches at this pitch.
- As well as Mitchell Marsh, he is leading run scorer at this pitch, he has scored 291 runs in 13 innings. He will bowl also.
- Livingstone 264 runs at this pitch he has scored in 8 innings.
- Hardie is bowling well, he is safe pick and Braithwaite is punt pick.
- Andrew Tye has taken 15 wickets against Sixers & 11 wickets at this pitch, he is very talented bowler but slightly out of form, he can crucial pick.
- Richardson is must and he is in fantastic form, will be crucial for sure. Stats are moderate for him and but form is fantastic.
- Dwarshius has taken 8 wickets & Behendroff has taken 11 wickets against each other.
- Fawad Ahmed has taken 9 wickets in 9 matches at this pitch.
- Bird has taken 4 wickets in 2 matches.
- Jake ball is in good form, he can be that differential pick for your team.
- L Pope is good spinner, the spin support at Perth pitch is bit less. It’s Either Pope or Manetti.
- It will be close match for sure, as Perth are playing very very well at home and Sixers are very good form as a team, Perth can win get an out of the box win only thing is they should struggle against bowlers like Dwarshius & Christian.
Cap/vc picks :
- Christian C
- Roy Vc
- Inglis Vc
- Phillipe C
- Marsh C
- Richardson Vc
- Dwarshius Vc
- Vince Vc
DREAM11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM :
DREAM11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM :