Match between : SCO VS HUR
Time & date : January 12, 01:45 PM
Venue : Optus Stadium, Australia
Pitch report : It’s a good pitch to bat on and even bowlers get some help
Josh Inglis(w), Colin Munro, Joe Clarke, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner(c), Jhye Richardson, Cameron Bancroft, Aaron Hardie, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, L Livingston, Fawad Ahmed, Kurtis Patterson, Joel Paris, Matthew Kelly, Corey Rocchiccioli, Sam Whiteman, Liam Guthrie, Jason Roy, Ashton Agar, Cameron Gannon.
Matthew Wade (c), Scott Boland,D Malan, Jake Doran, Nathan Ellis, James Faulkner, Peter Handscomb, Ben McDermott, Riley Meredith, David Moody, D Arcy Short, Macalister Wright, Wil Parker.
Playing 11 :
Josh Inglis (WK), Jason Roy, Joe Clarke, Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner (C), Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed.
Ben McDermott(w), D Arcy Short, Dawid Malan, Colin Ingram, Tim David, Peter Handscomb(c), Johan Botha/ Wright, Nathan Ellis, Scott Boland, Nick Winter, Sandeep Lamichhane.
Key points :
- Chasing at this pitch has 0% record as of now, Batting 1st has 100℅ winning & chasing team struggle.
- In this season chasing teams have lost all their 10 wickets in 3 out of 4 times.
- If Perth bat first for sure they will win because Hobart has bad chasing record.
- The pitch is medium Pacers & spinners in 1st innings, in 2nd innings Pacers are getting the advantage, in 1st innings batsman are bit helpful, so choose bowling accordingly.
- Mcdermott is must if Hobart is chasing, he will be very very much important pick.
- Short has scored 197 runs, Marsh has scored 196 runs, Turner has scored 143 runs, Mcdermott has scored 125runs against each other teams.
- If Hobart is batting 1st Short is very important he loved batting at Perth stadium, last season against Perth in Perth stadium he had scored century.
- Inglis will be a good pick, he has a good record against Hobart too, he is performing very well at this pitch so we can’t miss him for sure.
- Malan can score around 25 runs if chasing and if batting 1st means can score some crucial runs for sure.
- No Munro Roy will have huge duties to score quickfire runs, so remember he can be very much aggressive try to score huge.
- One main point about short is he is a western Australian player, means local Perth player, he is very much aware of the ground either he will get points with bat or ball. He has a pitch average of 45 runs and he has scored 135 runs in 3 innings at this pitch with a century too.
- Ingram will be a good pick because the top order might struggle so the onus will be on the middle order, Handscomb is a punt pick can pick him during chasing if required.
- Tim David will be like a finisher, he will try to slog the ball as much as possible he can be good at first innings either than 2nd innings.
- Out the box very good punt pick is Aston Turner, he hasn’t unleashed his powerful arms, he can score huge, as Munro is not there Clarke might have an average run, Turner could get more balls I feel.
- Must pick are Mitchell Marsh & Darcy short, the main reason is they are will bowl and bat aggressively too and majorly local boys who can score well.
- Hardie is like Doggett kinda bowler medium pace with proper line & length, very high punt pick, Livingstone has moderate batting record against Hobart, but had bowled and taken 2 wickets against Hobart last season.
- Richardson is must he has taken 5 wickets against Hobart and he is a red hot form at this ground.
- With Meredith, Ellis has taken up the responsibility he can be crucial for sure.
- Tye is just because he is the person who has understood and grown up playing in this pitch, he has taken 17 wickets at this pitch in just 10 matches.
- Behendroff will be a good pick, but he had his rocking form in a previous match he had got just 3 overs so can take a risk and drop him.
- Fawad is punt pick if Perth is bowling first as the pitch is supporting spinners in 1st innings.
- Lamichhane also should be followed same because 1st innings spinners & medium pacers time, can pick crucial wickets.
- Botha is gl pick, as he is a very experienced bowler to the side.
- Winter is very very risky punt pick can try him in GL.
- Boland will be decent pick who can be very risky punt pick, can pick if Perth is chasing.
- Remember Toss will play a huge role so chasing team hasn’t won a single match, choose players as per this.
Cap/vc picks :
- Short C
- Marsh C
- Roy Vc
- Malan Vc
- Mcdermott Vc
- Inglis Vc
- Turner C GL
- Richardson Vc
- Tye C GL
DREAM11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM :
DREAM11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM :