Match between : MLS VS REN
Date & time : January 17, 01:45 PM IST
Venue : Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne
Pitch report : good for batting first, can give big score to opponents, spinners can get help of boundary dimension and pitch is assisting spinners.
Glenn Maxwell (c), Hilton Cartwright, Jackson Coleman, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Ben Dunk, Seb Gotch, Liam Hatcher, Clint Hinchliffe, Zahir Khan, Nick Larkin, Nic Maddinson, Jonathan Merlo, Lance Morris, Tom O’Connell, Nicholas Pooran, Will Pucovski, Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa, Dilbar Hussain, Andre Fletcher.
Aaron Finch (c), Cameron Boyce, Zak Evans, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Sam Harper, Marcus Harris, Mackenzie Harvey, Jon Holland, Shaun Marsh, Mohammad Nabi, James Pattinson, Kane Richardson, Will Sutherland, Beau Webster, Imran Tahir, Noor Ahmad, Josh Lalor, Mitchell Perry, Jack Prestwidge, Rilee Rossouw, Imad Wasim, Benny Howell, Brody Couch, Peter Hatzoglou
Playing 11 :
Marcus Stoinis, Andre Fletcher, Nick Larkin, Hilton Cartwright, Glenn Maxwell (C), Nic Maddinson, Seb Gotch (WK), Zahir Khan, Nathan Coulter-Nile/Sam Rainbird, Adam Zampa and Billy Stanlake.
Aaron Finch (C), Shaun Marsh, Sam Harper (WK), Mackenzie Harvey, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Rilee Rossouw/Beau Webster, Kane Richardson, Noor Ahmad, Peter Hatzoglou, Jack Prestwidge and Imad Wasim.
Key points :
- Harper is best pick among the keeper section.
- Fletcher is inconsistent, don’t expect to score 50+ again, Max to max he can fetch you 20-30 points.
- Shaun Marsh can fire, as failed in previous match, has average around 37 at this ground. He has average around 53 against Melbourne Stars.
- Stars are favorite to win, these 2 have met 18 times and 13 times Stars have won & Renegades have won 5 times.
- Finch will be moderate pick he is the leading run scorer when these 2 teams have met, but he is slightly out of form, risky punt pick.
- Cartwright / Faser / Larkin / Harvey can pick one among punts, Larkin & Harvey are very aggressive players. Larkin will be punt pick.
- Maddinson will be risky punt pick.
- Maxwell & Stoinis are must because Maxwell is one leading run scorer in this pitch & 2nd leading run scorer among these 2teams, yes he can bat & bowl.
- Stoinis has average around 66 against Melbourne Renegades.
- Webster / Imad / Prestwidge, Imad is preferred among these as he is giving 30 consistent points. Prestwidge will safe pick where as Webster is punt pick.
- Zampa is must, he has taken 13 wickets against Renegades & 32 wickets at this pitch, he will be must pick, he will pick at least 2 wickets for sure.
- Richardson is good bowler, he is very safe pick and he has taken 5 wickets against Stars.
- Rauf Risky pick /Stanlake a bit safe pick / Zahir Khan safe pick, spinners are getting the grip.
- Hatzoglou is a spinner will be good pick at this pitch I feel.
- N Ahmad very risky pick, try him for gl.
- If Coulter-Nile plays he is must pick.
Cap/vc picks :
- Stoinis C
- Maxwell C
- Marsh C
- Zampa C/VC
- Finch VC
- Richardson Vc
DREAM11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM :
DREAM11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM :