Match between : MLS VS REN
Date & time : January 18, 01:45 PM IST
Venue : Manuka Oval in Canberra.
Pitch report : It’s a very good pitch, but mixed results It has given, initially it was low scoring and chasing was bit easy pitch, mid stage it was high scoring for 1st innings pitch, but in the recent 3 matches chasing team has won the all 3 matches and score is around 160 average.
Callum Ferguson (c), Sam Billings, Jonathan Cook, Ben Cutting, Oliver Davies, Brendan Doggett, Matthew Gilkes, Chris Green, Alex Hales, Usman Khawaja, Nathan McAndrew, Adam Milne, Arjun Nair, Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Jason Sangha, Tanveer Sangha, Chris Tremain.
Matthew Wade (c), Scott Boland, Jake Doran, Tim David, Nathan Ellis, James Faulkner, Jarrod Freeman, Peter Handscomb, Colin Ingram, Will Jacks, Sandeep Lamichhane, Dawid Malan, Ben McDermott, Riley Meredith, David Moody, Tim Paine, Keemo Paul, D’Arcy Short, Nick Winter, Johan Botha, Charlie Wakim, Caleb Jewell.
Playing 11 :
Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson (c), Sam Billings (wk), Alex Ross / Oliver Davies,Daniel Sams, Ben Cutting, Chris Green, Nathan McAndrew, Tanveer Sangha, Daniel Sams.
D’Arcy Short, Ben McDermott, Dawid Malan, Peter Handscomb (C), Will Jacks, Tim David, Johan Botha, Nathan Ellis, Scott Boland, Riley Meredith, Sandeep Lamichhane
Key points :
- McDermott is a good pick as he failure in previous match and Billings has very average record in this pitch. McDermott will be very good pick. In 2 matches he has scored 65 runs at this pitch.
- Hales and Ferguson are must as they have very good pitch and opponent records. Hales has batting average around 35 & Ferguson has batting average around 37 at this pitch.
- Malan is must as he is very good T20 player small ground can make him to player very aggressively. He to failed in previous match.
- Khawaja / Handscomb / Davis / Ross / Owens, can pick anyone or can skip from batting section, Ingram is out for tomorrow. Khawaja has very poor pitch record, he has average around 17 at this pitch. Ross & Davis are very good punt picks, batting 1st middle order is getting more opportunity in recent times at this pitch, so choose accordingly.
- Short and Sams are must, they are ideal choice for captain and vice captain picks. Shorts 233 runs vs THU + 10 Wickets taken against THU and Sams 8 innings played 191 runs scored at this pitch, 8 wickets taken against HUR & 14 wickets at this pitch. Sams is local player.
- Cutting can be optional pick, he is good punt pick, slightly risky one but in recent 3 matches his form is good I felt.
- Ellis is very good pick, he is very consistent and can be crucial for sure.
- McAndrew is good player, in past 3 matches performance is 2 times he has performed well in recent 5 matches 4 times he has performed well, so he has good pitch stats too, he has played 7 Matches and has taken 7 wickets, so on average 1 wicket for sure.
- Sangha is very good at this pitch, 6 matches 10 wickets, not a player whom you can miss I feel. Sangha is very effective at 2nd innings bowling.
- Green 9 Matches at this pitch and has taken 12 wickets, that’s a decent stats.
- Hobart has 25% winning when at chasing this season. In 4 matches only once they have won by chasing.
- Meredith / Boland can pick either of one, can rotate both the players.
- Lamichhane / Cook if played, Lamichhane can pick at least 1 wicket I feel, he is not able to give is best slightly struggling.
- McDermott is good at chasing, Will be crucial, pick I feel.
- If M Wright plays he is very very good punt pick has very good record at this opponent. Tim David will be good pick at small grounds.
- Hobart is having a bit weak bowling attack so top order of Thunders can be very attacking and middle order Thunder can have the finishing opportunities.
Cap/vc picks :
- Short C
- Sams C
- Hales C
- Ferguson C/VC
- McDermott VC
- Malan Vc
- McAndrew Vc
- Sangha Vc
DREAM11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM :
DREAM11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM :