Match between : SCO VS HEA
Date & time : January 19, 01:45 PM IST
Venue : Docklands Stadium, Melbourne
Pitch report : first game going to happen here in this season can help for both batsmen and bowler too
Jason Roy, Liam Livingstone, Colin Munro, Josh Inglis, Cameron Bancroft, Ashton Turner, Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed,Kurtis Patterson, Joel Paris, Corey Rocchiccioli, Matthew Kelly
Chris Lynn, Max Bryant, Joe Denly, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Lewis Gregory, James Bazley, Jack Wildermuth, Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann, Morne Morkel, Xavier Bartlett,Ben Laughlin, Tom Cooper, Sam Heazlett, Simon Milenko, Lachlan Pfeffer, Jack Wood
Playing 11 :
Jason Roy, Liam Livingstone, Colin Munro, Josh Inglis (wk), Cameron Bancroft, Ashton Turner, Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed
Chris Lynn, Max Bryant, Joe Denly, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Lewis Gregory, James Bazley, Jack Wildermuth, Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann, Morne Morkel, Xavier Bartlett
Key points :
- Inglis is good pick compared to Perison. Safe – Inglis & risky punt
- Lynn leading run scorer, he has scored 484 runs against Perth Scorchers, but only problem is he has very bad average at this pitch and it’s around 14, he has scored 70 runs in 6 innings.
- Roy is perfoming consistently and on a average, he is fetching 51 fantasy points in each match. I feel he is must pick.
- Munro hasn’t played at this ground at all. He can be good pick, in recent time he playing very well.
- Brisbane Heats have played 7 matches at this pitch with 2 Wins & 2 Loses where as Perth Scorchers have played 5 matches won 4 and lost 1 match.
- It’s a retractable stadium, we can have a full game for sure, I feel.
- Both the teams haven’t played much cricket on this pitch, in the recent times the pitch is averaging around 160 runs.
- Bancroft is hyper risky punt pick, he should bat up, I feel turner should swap the batting order with Bancroft. Turner can take over the finisher duties and Bancroft can rotate the middle overs.
- Burns/ Braynt, Burns is punt pick has good record against Perth Scorchers, he has scored 177 runs vs Perth Scorchers. Denly is very risky punt pick but he is a player who try to place the ball and get runs.
- If bancroft is batting up he is must pick / Turner will be punt pick, as both are punts.
- Livingstone has taken responsibility of Mitchell Marsh, he will bowl few overs if needed & Batting he will try to be as aggressive as possible, last match he rocked so this time he can fetch you average fantasy points, Will be good as a player.
- Wildermuth / Gregory, Wildermuth is safe pick just because taken by 70%, Gregory is punt pick as he is taken by less people and he didn’t bowl also in previous match. One main point about Wildermuth has played 10 matches at this pitch as he was on the side of Renegades earlier and this is home ground for Renegades, he is a bit aware of the pitch I feel.
- Hardie is perfoming really well and consistent he will be trump pick I feel.
- Looking at the stats I feel it’s pacers pitch.
- Richardson is must, very consistent and fetching very good fantasy points. Steketee is also must he is also perfoming well
- Tye / Behrendroff, Tye is slightly failing from last 2 matches. Behrendroff will be very good pick I feel.
- Fawad & Kuhnemann will be punts as spinners will be ignored by many.
Cap/vc picks :
- Lynn C
- Livingstone Vc
- Roy C
- Munro C
- Burns Vc
- Richardson Vc
- Wildermuth Vc
DREAM11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM :
DREAM11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM :