Match between : STR VS HEA
Date & time : 21st January, 1:45 PM IST
Venue : Adelaide Oval in Adelaide
Pitch report : pitch suitable for both batsmen and bowlers more over pace bowlers will get more help to defend
Philip Salt, Matt Renshaw, Alex Carey, Jonathan Wells, Jake Weatherald, Travis Heat, Michael Neser, Daniel Worrall, Peter Siddle, Danny Briggs, Wes Agar,Harry Nielsen, Liam O Connor, Spencer Johnson, Harry Conway, Ryan Gibson, Liam Scott, Matt Short, Cameron Valente
Chris Lynn, Max Bryant, Joe Denly, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Lewis Gregory, Michael Neser, Marnus Labuschagne, Jack Wildermuth, Mark Steketee, Morne Morkel, Xavier Bartlett,Ben Laughlin, Tom Cooper, Matthew Kuhnemann, Sam Heazlett, Simon Milenko, James Bazley, Lachlan Pfeffer, Jack Wood
Playing 11 :
Philip Salt, Matt Renshaw, Alex Carey (C & WK), Jonathan Wells, Jake Weatherald, Travis Head, Michael Neser, Daniel Worrall, Peter Siddle, Danny Briggs, Wes Agar.
Chris Lynn, Max Bryant, Joe Denly, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson, Lewis Gregory, Marnus Labuschagne, Jack Wildermuth, Mark Steketee, Morne Morkel, Xavier Bartlett / Swepson.
Key points :
- From here onwards shortform will be used for some stats mentioning PA – Pitch Average & OA – Opponent Average, RP – Runs Scored at this pitch and RA – Runs scored against the opponent.
- Carey is better as keeper, he is very good form PA – 36.05, RP – 757 Runs, RA – 96 runs & punt pick will be Perison the main reason is he is leading run scorer when these 2 teams have met that is 227 runs.
- Weatherald has PA – 30.55, RP – 888 Runs, RA – 130 runs. He has good stats at the pitch and moderate stats against opponent too.
- The main part is should Strikers batting lineup, as Head & Neser is back to the team, should see how they manage their lineup.
- Strikers are very strong at their home ground.
- Lynn has PA – 13, RA – 191, RP – 94, Lynn has moderate stats at this pitch, so he can struggle against inform Striker bowlers.
- Salt is good pitch has he is having good pitch stats, he will give huge headstart to the strikers team for sure.
- Bryant / Denly / Burns, better go with Burns or Denly, Both are good at chasing, can pick either of one among these 3 or can drop all 3.
- Labuschagne is back for heats, the main advantage for Heats, for sure he won’t let heats to struggle at middle. Very good pick and much needed pick for Heats. Better go with him.
- Weatherald / Wells can pick anyone better go with Weatherald can bat up and Wells can bat bit low as Head has come up.
- Renshaw is good has good opponent average and especially pitch average too, he will be the player to watch out.
- Wildermuth can be bowling option, is moderate form.
- Head & Neser, Neser is back he is in red hot form has taken 27 wickets at this pitch.
- In all-rounder section 3/4 is better pick, Renshaw / Neser / Head / Wildermuth.
- Agar and Siddle have good pitch average, Agar is must for sure.
- Briggs is good at this pitch punt pick for sure.
- Swepson is very big punt pick, he is in very good form, can be very much crucial.
- Morkel was found in good touch will retain his place I feel.
- As per my choice must pick are Neser, Carey, Renshaw, Agar.
Cap/vc picks :
- Renshaw C
- Labuschagne C
- Head C
- Carey C
- Lynn Vc
- Neser Vc
DREAM11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM :
DREAM11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM :