Match between : HUR VS SCO
Time & date : January 22, 10:30 AM IST
Venue : Melbourne Cricket Ground in Melbourne
Pitch report : It’s a good pitch to bat on and even bowlers get some help
D’Arcy Short, Ben McDermott, Dawid Malan, Peter Handscomb, Tim Paine, Tim David, Matthew Wade, Nathan Ellis, Scott Boland, Riley Meredith, Sandeep Lamichhane, Macalister Wright, Wil Parker, Nick Winter, Johan Botha, David Moody, Mitchell.
Josh Inglis(w), Colin Munro, Joe Clarke, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner(c), Jhye Richardson, Cameron Bancroft, Aaron Hardie, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, L Livingston, Fawad Ahmed, Kurtis Patterson, Joel Paris, Matthew Kelly, Corey Rocchiccioli, Sam Whiteman, Liam Guthrie, Jason Roy, Ashton Agar, Cameron Gannon.
Playing 11 :
D’Arcy Short, Ben McDermott, Dawid Malan, Peter Handscomb, Tim Paine, Tim David, Matthew Wade, Nathan Ellis, Scott Boland, Riley Meredith, Sandeep Lamichhane
Josh Inglis, Jason Roy, Cameron Bancroft, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed.
Key points :
- They have won 5 out of their last 6 matches and are the overwhelming favourite to win this contest as well.
- Perth Scorchers are having an excellent tournament, especially, in the 2nd half where they have won almost everything to rise in the points table.
- Mcdermott is the leading run scorer for this season, if Hobart is chasing he will be very very much important pick, he is in red hot form.
- Must pick are Mitchell Marsh & Darcy short, the main reason is they are will bowl and bat aggressively too and majorly local boys who can score well.
- D Short top all rounder from his team, scored 201 runs and picked 6 Wickets must pick.
- M Marsh comes down to order if he gets chance to bat can hit the bowl hard, scored 187 runs and picked 4 Wickets.
- Hardie is like Doggett kinda bowler medium pace with proper line & length, very high punt pick.
- Livingston not played an known innings from his side, he as moderate batting record against Hobart, but had bowled and taken 2 wickets against Hobart last season.
- Tim David will be like a finisher, he will try to slog the ball as much as possible he can be good at first innings either than 2nd innings.
- With Meredith, Ellis has taken up the responsibility he can be crucial for sure
- Tye is just because he is the person who has understood and grown up playing in this pitch, he has taken 17 wickets at this pitch in just 10 matches.
- Richardson is must he has taken 21 wickets in just 11 matches and he is in red hot form at this ground.
- Out the box very good punt pick is Aston Turner, he hasn’t unleashed his powerful arms, he can score huge.
- Munro is in good touch with bat, scored 353 runs at an average of 32 try grand League captain.
- Roy opens bat he is also in good touch with bat, scored 237 runs at an average of 27.
- Botha is gl pick, as he is experienced bowler to the side.
Cap/vc picks :
- Short C
- Marsh C
- Mcdermott C/VC
- Roy VC
- Turner C GL
- Richardson C punt pick
- Tye C GL
DREAM11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM :
DREAM11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM :