Match between : SIX vs THU
Date & time : 22th january, 1:45 PM IST
Venue : Adelaide Oval in Adelaide
Pitch report : It’s a good pitch to bat on and even bowlers get some help
Josh Philippe (WK), Jack Edwards, James Vince, Daniel Hughes (C), Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Carlos Brathwaite, Jake Ball, Lloyd Pope, Steve O’Keefe, Ben Manenti,
Justin Avendano, Nick Bertus, Jackson Bird, Hayden Kerr, Gurinder Sandhu, Tom Rogers.
Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson (c), Sam Billings (wk), Brendan Doggett, Oliver Davies, Ben Cutting, Chris Green, Nathan McAndrew, Tanveer Sangha, Daniel Sams,Alex Ross, Matthew Gilkes, Baxter Holt, Arjun Nair, Jason Sangha, Jonathan Cook, Adam Milne, Chris Tremain.
Playing 11 :
Josh Philippe, Moises Henriques, James Vince, Daniel Hughes, Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Carlos Brathwaite, Jake Ball, Sean Abbott, Steve O’Keefe, Ben Manenti.
Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson, Sam Billings, Brendan Doggett, Oliver Davies, Ben Cutting, Chris Green, Nathan McAndrew, Tanveer Sangha, Adam Milne.
Key points :
- If Henriques plays can ignore Christian a bit remember this.
- Christian is must at this pitch, he is very much aware of the pitch.
- Hughes very very important player, ignored by many, 380 runs vs Thunders and Pitch Average 46.
- Hales is in very good form, scoring runs very quickly can Score around 30-40 for sure.
- Best WK pick is Phillipe, pitch average 35, Billings punt gl pick or risky sl pick.
- Khawaja / Vince / Ferguson can go with either of one. Ferguson has a poor pitch average so not safe for small leagues.
- Silk and avendo are punt picks. If Sixers are chasing silk is punt pick and can be crucial too.
- No Sams, so cutting will fill the shoes of Sams, Will bat up and bowl few overs.
- Pitch is assisting Pacers & Leg Spinners a bit, so pacers are good picks and leggies too.
- Braithwaite will bowl few overs if he gets something he will continue to bowl more. But recent 2matches he has been very effective.
- Sean Abbott is must, he is pick of the day 17 wickets against Thunders and 9 wickets in 5 Matches at this pitch.
- Doggett can play, so he will be crucial. Pick too.
- Sangha is the leggie can pick at least 1 wicket.
- McAndrew / Ball / Milne can pick either of them McAndrew is bit safe.
- O Koffee / Manneti / C Green can pick either of them, they are punt pick.
- Lyon can play too, he punt pick if he is in.
- 18 matches played H2H, 12 won by Sixers and 6 won by Thunders, I feel sixers will win the match, and if Sixers are batting first, the target can reach 180+ and chasing team will lose 6+ wickets for sure.
- Sixers have lost only once in this season while defending.
Cap/vc picks :
- Phillipe C
- Christian C
- Hales C
- Cutting Vc
- Khawaja Vc
- Sean Abbott Vc
- Sangha Vc GL
DREAM 11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM :
DREAM 11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM :