Match between : STA VS SCO
Date & Time : 23rd January, 01:45 pm IST
Venue : Melbourne Cricket Ground
Pitch report : Pitch is effective for pacers and spinners with good pace, like Zampa, Jadeja, Rashid and etc, the boundaries are bit long, can expect around 160 runs. 200+ runs is bit difficult.
Glenn Maxwell (c), Hilton Cartwright, Jackson Coleman, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Ben Dunk, Seb Gotch, Liam Hatcher, Clint Hinchliffe, Zahir Khan, Nick Larkin, Nic Maddinson, Jonathan Merlo, Lance Morris, Tom O’Connell, Nicholas Pooran, Will Pucovski, Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa, Dilbar Hussain, Andre Fletcher
Mitchell Marsh (c), Ashton Agar, Fawad Ahmed, Cameron Bancroft, Jason Behrendorff, Joe Clarke, Cameron Green, Aaron Hardie, Josh Inglis, Matthew Kelly, Liam Livingstone, Colin Munro, Joel Paris, Kurtis Patterson, Jhye Richardson, Jason Roy, Ashton Turner, Andrew Tye, Sam Whiteman, Colin Munro.
Probable Playing 11:
Andre Fletcher, Marcus Stoinis, Nick Larkin, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Glenn Maxwell, Nic Maddinson, Hilton Cartwright, Seb Gotch, Adam Zampa, Liam Hatcher, Zahir Khan Pakteen
Jason Roy, Liam Livingstone, Colin Munro, Josh Inglis, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner, Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andre Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed
- Inglis is in very good form, he has become one of the trustable player, for sure he will get more points than Gotch.
- Perth has played today, they might be slightly tired, infact it’s more than 24 hours time.
- Things are becoming bit intense, both the teams will try to come up with their best performance.
- Maxwell has scored 885 runs at this pitch with an average 29.50, only issue is, he has moderate opponent record.
- Stoinis 239 runs against Perth Scorchers, with pitch average of 36.23, He has started to bowl, it’s a crucial situation for Stars, Stoinis will give his best for sure.
- Larkin had his in previous, I don’t feel he rock this match for sure. But can Score 20 runs. But he is very safe pick for sure.
- High risky punt pick is Maddinson & punt is Fletcher.
- Roy is ignored by many, but the 2 matches played in Melbourne was totally different ground, but here only once he has played in an international match has scored 8 runs but he is in good form. Will be crucial. I feel. Punt pick.
- Munro has very bad pitch record, he struggles at this pitch, can take risk and drop him, it will be huge risk but worth it. He has played an odi here and scored 20 runs and 1 big bash match and scored 3 runs.
- Cartwright / Turner are punt picks, very risky for small league. Cartwright is ex Perth Scorchers player.
- Mitchell Marsh can be good pick, he has strength which can hit The ball out of ground. Very big punt pick. But main issue is he isn’t bowling.
- Livingstone has moderate opponent average and pitch average. He is bowling too, risky move is to drop him else pick him as a player.
- Hardie is less effective at the moment, Perth bowlers are doing really great, he is gl pick.
- Richardson in good form will pick at least 1 wicket for sure.
- As boundaries are more, wickets losing will be bit high.
- Chasing scores more than 160 is bit difficult and scores within 160 will put less pressure on chasing side.
- Toss plays huge role, we have seen both the teams getting all out in chasing so, both the sides bowlers are very good.
- In this pitch Zampa was less effective against Renegades, as we have seen ,but can pick him and if Stars are bowling 1st he is must pick.
- Hatcher is very good pick with Nathan Coulter-Nile. Both will be crucial picks.
- Tye has good opponent average ignored by many, I feel he is punt pick.
- Behendroff is consistently getting good fantasy points, he will be safe but should make a huge decision like with tye or replace tye with him that depends on the toss.
- Zahir / Fawad are punt picks can pick as risky punt or try in GL.
- Stoinis C
- Maxwell C/Vc
- Livingstone Vc
- Roy risky Vc
- Munro Risky Vc
- Richardson C/Vc
- Zampa Vc
- Inglis Vc
Dream11 Small League Team:
Dream11 grand League Team: