Match between : REN VS HEA
Date & time : January 23, 10:35 AM IST
Venue : Dockland Stadium in Melbourne.
Pitch report : good for batting first, can give big score to opponents, pacers can get help.
Aaron Finch (c), Cameron Boyce, Zak Evans, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Sam Harper, Marcus Harris, Mackenzie Harvey, Jon Holland, Shaun Marsh, Mohammad Nabi, James Pattinson, Kane Richardson, Will Sutherland, Beau Webster, Imran Tahir, Noor Ahmad, Josh Lalor, Mitchell Perry, Jack Prestwidge, Rilee Rossouw, Imad Wasim, Benny Howell, Brody Couch, Peter Hatzoglou
Chris Lynn (c), Max Bryant, Joe Burns, Tom Cooper, Matthew Kuhnemann, Marnus Labuschagne, Ben Laughlin, Mitchell Swepson, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Jack Wildermuth, Lewis Gregory, Morne Morkel, James Bazley, Daniel Lawrence, Sam Heazlett, Jimmy Peirson, Mark Steketee, Xavier Bartlett, Matthew Willans, Lachlan Pfeffer, Simon Milenko, Jack Wood, Connor Sully, Joe Denly, Jack Sinfield
Playing 11 :
Aaron Finch, Sam Harper (WK), Jake Fraser-McGurk, Mackenzie Harvey, Beau Webster, Peter Hatzoglou, Imad Wasim, Jack Prestwidge, Shaun Marsh, Z Evans, Josh Lalor.
Joe Denly, Marnus Labuschagne, Chris Lynn, Jack Wildermuth, Joe Burns, Lewis Gregory, Jimmy Peirson (WK), Mitch Swepson, Mark Steketee, Xavier Bartlett, M Morkel.
Key points :
- Harper is better pick, he is very aggressive player will be very good pick over Perison.
- Finch is failing many times, some day he can get his form back, 429 runs vs Heats, punt pick for sure.
- Wickets Taken or Runs scored in this pitch. (R- Runs, W-Wickets & M- Matches)
- Finch – 1118R in 30M
- Marsh – 358R in 8M
- Harper – 224R in 13M
- Lynn – 97R in 7M
- Labuschagne – 48R in 2M
- Wildermuth – 13W in 11M
- Richardson – 21W in 15M
- Must have picks Shaun Marsh, Labuschagne, Harper, Richardson, Wildermuth.
- Lynn is punt pick, yes he has bad pitch stats but highly risky to drop in SL.
- Marsh very good stats as above and trustable player from Renegades and failed in previous few matches can give his best.
- Labuschagne will bowl and bat and that too he is opening very very important pick.
- Finch risky pick, better pick him if Renegades are batting first as he likes to play well in first innings rather than at chasing.
- Harvey consistent performer, very good form don’t know why he is ignored by many, he is good at chasing.
- Denly / Burns / Fraser can pick either of them, but highly risky picks.
- Wildermuth playing against ex franchise, has good stats about pitch must pick.
- Gregory / Imad / Prestwidge can pick either of them or skip all 3, best among these 3 is Imad.
- Lalor was in very good touch and playing against old team so very good punt pick.
- Swepson is very good player, ignored by many, he is highly capable player and in red hot form. Leggies have bit upper hand can be crucial.
- As pacers have bit advantage Z Evans was punt in previous match, as Richardson is not playing he will be punt pick. Main reason is local player.
- Hatzoglou is very crucial pick, he is picking at least 2 wickets.
- Steketee / Bartlett, Steketee is safe and taken by many, Bartlett not so good form.
- Morkel is moderate pick, risky to pick.
- Lalor, Swepson & Evans punt, Steketee & Hatzoglou – safe , very risky picks Bartlett.
- Hats and Renegades both struggle at chasing, comparatively Heats are bit better at this season in chasing and remember batting 2nd Renegades have better record in H2H stats.
- Renegades are just playing for pride and Heats have chances to qualify for the play offs so this match is crucial for Heats rather than Renegades.
Cap/vc picks :
- Lynn C/VC
- Finch C
- Labuschagne C/VC
- Shaun Marsh C
- Jack Wildermuth VC
- Hatzoglou Vc
- Harper Vc
DREAM11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM :
DREAM11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM :