Match between : SIX VS HUR
Date & time : January 24, 01:45 PM IST
Venue : Melbourne Cricket Ground in Melbourne.
Pitch report : Pitch is effective for pacers and spinners with good pace, like Zampa, Jadeja, Rashid and etc, the boundaries are bit long, can expect around 160 runs. 200+ runs is bit difficult.
Josh Philippe (WK), Jack Edwards, James Vince, Daniel Hughes (C), Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Carlos Brathwaite, Jake Ball, Lloyd Pope, Steve O’Keefe, Ben Manenti,
Justin Avendano, Nick Bertus, Jackson Bird, Hayden Kerr, Gurinder Sandhu, Tom Rogers.
Matthew Wade (c), Scott Boland,D Malan, Jake Doran, Nathan Ellis, James Faulkner, Peter Handscomb, Ben McDermott, Riley Meredith, David Moody, D Arcy Short, Macalister Wright, Wil Parker.
Playing 11 :
Josh Philippe (WK), Moises Henriques, James Vince, Daniel Hughes (C), Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Carlos Brathwaite, Jake Ball, Jackson Bird, Steve O’Keefe, Ben Dwarshius
D’Arcy Short, Ben McDermott, Dawid Malan, Will Jacks, Peter Handscomb (C), Tim David, Matthew Wade, Nathan Ellis, Scott Boland, Riley Meredith, Sandeep Lamichhane
Key points :
- Wickets Taken or Runs scored in this pitch. (R- Runs, W-Wickets & M- Matches, I – Innings )
- Wade – 435 R in 19 M
- Henriques – 174 R in 11 M
- Short – 146 R in 4 M
- McDermott – 85 R in 4 M
- Phillipe – 368R in 14M
- Silk – 97 R in 5 M
- Christian – 130 R in 6 M
- Boland – 19 W in 14 M
- Dwrashuis – 7 W in 6 M
- Will be common pick due to performance in previous match, risky to drop in small league but can take risk and skip them by not making C/VC – Henriques, Dwarshius & Short .
- In WK Section can go with Phillipe, if McDermott – Safe, Wade very good punt pick.
- Batsman section Henriques – Safe, Malan punt as he failed in previous match Hughes / Vince / Handscomb / Jacks / Silk – can pick one among four or two members if you need, very risky punt pick. Silk is good at chasing. Huge punt pick is silk. Vince vs Hughes – Vince plays upper at due to opponent average.
- In all rounder short is must will bow & bat, Christian is must can bowl occasionally and will be crucial finisher, but will have less responsibility as Henriques is playing. Brathwaite is risky punt pick an be Vc too.
- Dwarshius will be fully utilized so must pick he is. Ellis is good bowler so I feel can be crucial pick. Can get some crucial overs.
- Bird / Bolland can pick anyone but these 2 are risky.
- Pope / Meredith / Steve / Lamichhane, can pick wickets of bowling 2nd so spinners are bit useful.
- This match is very useful for Hobart it’s a must win situation, so they will give their best for sure.
Cap/vc picks :
- Short C
- Wade C
- Henriques Vc
- Christian Vc
- Silk Vc
- McDermott Vc
- Philipe Vc
Note : Final teams on below channels.
DREAM11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM :
DREAM11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM :