Match between : THU VS STR
Date & time : January 24, 10:35 AM IST
Venue : Adelaide Oval in Adelaide
Pitch report : It’s a good pitch to bat on and even bowlers get some help.
Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson (c), Sam Billings (wk), Brendan Doggett, Oliver Davies, Ben Cutting, Chris Green, Nathan McAndrew, Tanveer Sangha, Daniel Sams,Alex Ross, Matthew Gilkes, Baxter Holt, Arjun Nair, Jason Sangha, Jonathan Cook, Adam Milne, Chris Tremain.
Philip Salt, Matt Renshaw, Alex Carey, Jonathan Wells, Jake Weatherald, Travis Heat, Michael Neser, Daniel Worrall, Peter Siddle, Danny Briggs, Wes Agar,Harry Nielsen, Liam O Connor, Spencer Johnson, Harry Conway, Ryan Gibson, Liam Scott, Matt Short, Cameron Valente
Playing 11 :
Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson (c), Sam Billings (wk), Brendan Doggett, Oliver Davies, Ben Cutting, Chris Green, Nathan McAndrew, Tanveer Sangha, Adam Milne
Philip Salt, Matt Renshaw, Alex Carey (WK), Jonathan Wells, Jake Weatherald, Travis Head (C), Michael Neser, Daniel Worrall, Peter Siddle, Danny Briggs, Wes Agar.
Key points :
- Usually players after a fantastic innings they might fail in very next innings. So I feel Carey & Hales CA. Fail but it will be huge risk to drop in Small League. It’s just my instinct with some stats comparison.
- Wickets Taken or Runs scored in this pitch. (R- Runs, W-Wickets & M- Matches)
- Weatherald – 922R in 31M
- Carey – 858R in 24M
- Head – 775R in 30M
- Ferguson – 512R in 22M
- Salt – 368R in 14M
- Hales – 276R in 8M
- Khawaja – 188R in 4M
- Siddle – 36 W in 23 M
- Neser – 28 W in 29 M
- Will be common pick due to performance in previous match, risky to drop in small league but can take risk and skip them by not making C/VC – Carey, Hales, Agar.
- Must have picks as per stats Weatherald , Khawaja , Siddle, Neser.
- In WK Section can go with Carey and Billings or only with Carey. Bilings can max to max fetch around 20+ runs.
- Batsman section Hales, Weatherald, Ferguson – Safe, Khawaja – Punt, Salt will bat at 3 or 4, Very risky pick – Davies & Gibson .
- In all rounder Cutting will bat & bowl good pick as Sams is out, Head – Big punt ignored by many will bat and bowl if required. Renshaw can go waste, Strikers lineup is very good & as he bat’s down but risky I feel. Neser still ignored by many he is very good bowler & can finish the innings too he is big punt pick.
- Agar, Sangha are must as taken by many, Siddle must due to stats, Doggett / McAndrew, Doggett is way better than McAndrew this decision depends on the toss, as Adelaide is a good batting pitch.
- C Green average stats and bowling opportunity or Briggs he is a local boy, at least picks 1 wicket Can be or Milne or Connor, if you want to select any one among 4 is Briggs.
- 1st innings team will try to score as much as possible, chasing is bit difficult due to pitch dimensions, pressure of chasing high score and pitch condition.
Cap/vc picks :
- Carey C
- Hales C
- Weatherald C
- Head Vc
- Neser VC
- Ferguson Vc
- Agar Vc & C in GL if Strikers bowling 2nd
- Sangha Vc & C in GL if Thunders bowling 2nd
Note : Final teams on below channels.
DREAM11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM :
DREAM11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM :