Match between : HEA vs SCO
Date & time : January 26, 7:00 AM IST
Venue : Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
Pitch report : pitch was generally very good for batting, and offering little assistance to bowlers
Chris Lynn, Max Bryant, Joe Denly, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Lewis Gregory, James Bazley, Jack Wildermuth, Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann, Morne Morkel, Xavier Bartlett,Ben Laughlin, Tom Cooper, Sam Heazlett, Simon Milenko, Lachlan Pfeffer, Jack Wood
Jason Roy, Liam Livingstone, Colin Munro, Josh Inglis, Cameron Bancroft, Ashton Turner, Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed,Kurtis Patterson, Joel Paris, Corey Rocchiccioli, Matthew Kelly
Playing 11 :
Chris Lynn, Max Bryant, Marnus Labuschagne, Jack Wildermuth, Lewis Gregory, Mitchell Swepson, Xavier Bartlett, Jimmy Peirson, Joe Denly, Ben Laughlin, Morne Morkel
Josh Inglis, Colin Munro, Jason Roy, Liam Livingstone, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Fawad Ahmed, Aaron Hardie, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner, Jason Behrendorff
Key points :
- Must win situation for Heats to qualify for the play offs that too with Bash boost points.
- Perth Scorchers have already qualified, Heats will give their best to qualify for the playoffs.
- Inglis very good recent form will be very good pick from WK Section, Perison is only good at chasing.
- Must have Lynn, Munro, Labuschagne, Lynn very good opponent average and Labuschagne will bowl + bat it’s do or die situation for Heats these 2 will be very important pick. Munro due to recent form and opponent stats he is must pick.
- Roy – Safe pick as taken by all and perfoming well consistently.
- Bryant / Turner / Denly / Burns, Burns at chasing and Bryant if Heats are batting 1st, Denly risky punt not good for sl and Turner is punt if Scorchers are batting first but risky for sl.
- Livingstone will bowl at least 1 over and can Score around 20 runs, good pick from all rounder section.
- Marsh is good all rounder but he isn’t bowling so moderate pick from this section, Gregory will be good pick he will bowl and bat aggressively, Hardie is risky pick.
- Punt bowlers pick are Andrew Tye, Behendroff both have taken 11 & 10 wickets against Heats, they will be punt following by Richardson 9 Wickets against Heats, so should pick all 3 or Richardson with Tye or Richardson with Behendroff, remember Heats have to win this match.
- Steketee is must at this situation and Swepson is still the punt he will bowl very well. Taken 6 & 5 wickets respectively against Perth Scorchers.
- Bartlett /Fawad / Laughlin are 3 gl picks but slight risky for sl.
- Heats can win the match, Perth struggle at bit at chasing, Heats also struggle at chasing but situation matters.
Cap/vc picks :
- Labuschange C
- Munro C
- Lynn C
- Livingstone Vc
- Roy Vc
- Inglis Vc GL
- Richardson Vc
- Steketee Vc GL
DREAM11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM :
DREAM11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM :