Match between : STR vs THU
Date & time : January 25, 1:45 PM IST
Venue : Adelaide Oval in Adelaide
Pitch report : It’s a good pitch to bat on and even bowlers get some help.
Philip Salt, Matt Renshaw, Alex Carey, Jonathan Wells, Jake Weatherald, Travis Heat, Michael Neser, Daniel Worrall, Peter Siddle, Danny Briggs, Wes Agar,Harry Nielsen, Liam O Connor, Spencer Johnson, Harry Conway, Ryan Gibson, Liam Scott, Matt Short, Cameron Valente
Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson (c), Sam Billings (wk), Brendan Doggett, Oliver Davies, Ben Cutting, Chris Green, Nathan McAndrew, Tanveer Sangha, Daniel Sams,Alex Ross, Matthew Gilkes, Baxter Holt, Arjun Nair, Jason Sangha, Jonathan Cook, Adam Milne, Chris Tremain.
Playing 11 :
Philip Salt, Matt Renshaw, Alex Carey, Ryan Gibson, Jake Weatherald, Travis Head, Michael Neser, Peter Siddle, Danny Briggs, Wes Agar, Liam O Connor.
Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson, Sam Billings, Alex Ross, Oliver Davies, Ben Cutting, Chris Green, Nathan McAndrew, Adam Milne, Brendan Doggett/Tanveer Sangha.
Key points :
- Wickets Taken or Runs scored in this pitch. (R- Runs, W-Wickets & M- Matches, I – Innings )
- Carey – 887R in 25M
- Head – 806R in 30M
- Weatherald – 953 in 32, M
- Ferguson – 534R in 23M
- Salt – 399R in 15M
- Hales – 276R in 8M
- Khawaja – 224R in 5M
- Siddle – 38 W in 24 M
- Neser – 30 W in 30 M
- Hales leading run scorer, as expected failed in previous match but not this match for sure, he will try to scorer at least 30+ runs with boundaries and he is leading run scorer. Carey will be very important pick as he takes us the responsibility of playing safely in critical situations.
- It’s a must win situation for both the teams as it’s a final match for both teams to book their play off Spots.
- Carey vs Billings or both?, well that depends on the toss and Thunders will come back hard, if Billings is batting first he will be pint pick.
- Yes it was a close previous match, we can expect the same thrill.
- Hales must pick leading run scorer & failed in pervious match it’s time for him to prove his worthiness, Weatherald moderate pick Weatherald struggles a bit under pressure.
- Ferguson good pitch stats and taken by 56%, crucial player, slightly struggles under pressure, he will be really good at batting first or second.
- Salt / Khawaja, Khawaja is bit inconsistent, can pick the trio of Thunders or Salt was in good touch too, but as per the situation his batting order will change.
- Gibson / Davies are purely GL pick, Gibson is really good pick if Strikers are chasing the main reason is Thunders can Score 180+ runs, if top order fails, he will the person finishing it.
- Still Neser is taken by 42%, not a player to miss, he will be cruical as a bowler. 3 wickets in 2 matches.
- Head & Cutting are must, they will be crucial players for the match, without Sams, Cutting will have huge responsibility, he can bat and bowl. Head will assist Carey at middle as it’s a must win situation he will cruical player to watch out, can bowl if required .
- Agar and Siddle will be must pick if Siddle is not, but at least Agar is must, due to pitch stats both will be crucial.
- Sangha will be the punt pick of the day, he Bowls really well and if Thunders are defending he is player we to lookout because of bowling skills can fetch some wickets.
- Doggett is must pick and Milne bowled very well he was wicket less but he is back to form, he will be very important pick which trouble Weatherald, if Thunders are defending expect Milne to pick at least 1 wicket and Doggett will be good pick as usual, a toss required between Milne / McAndrew, I prefer McAndrew due to pitch stats.
- Connor / Green / Briggs risky punt picks.
- Remember batting 1st has high chances of winning the match, but this time, When Adelaide are on the home side out 6 matches, Adelaide have won only 2 matches, but those 2 matches are on recent 2 matches against Stars & Heats.
- 7 teams fighting for Top 5 spot, Bash boost points will be very much crucial for the team at this stage, so in Bash boost either wickets might tumble or effective utilization will happen, as of now no batting team has effectively utilized to get runs, infact few of them have lost more wickets during that time.
Cap/vc picks :
- Hales C
- Carey C
- Weatherald Vc
- Ferguson Vc
- Sangha Vc
- Agar Vc
- Head C
- Cutting C
Note : Final teams on below channels.
DREAM11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM :
DREAM11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM :