Match between : REN vs HUR
Date & Time : 26th january, 10:20 AM IST
Pitch report : high scoring ground, even with long boundaries chasing here is too difficult
Venue : Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne
Aaron Finch (c), Cameron Boyce, Zak Evans, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Sam Harper, Marcus Harris, Mackenzie Harvey, Jon Holland, Shaun Marsh, Mohammad Nabi, James Pattinson, Kane Richardson, Will Sutherland, Mitch Perry, Beau Webster, Imran Tahir, Noor Ahmad, Josh Lalor, Jack Prestwidge, Rilee Rossouw, Imad Wasim, Benny Howell, Brody Couch, Peter Hatzoglou.
Will Jacks, D’Arcy Short, Ben McDermott, Dawid Malan, Peter Handscomb, Tim David, Mitchell Owen, Nathan Ellis, Scott Boland, Riley Meredith, Sandeep Lamichhane, David Moody, Tim Paine, Wil Parker, Matthew Wade, Nick Winter, Macalister Wright
Probable Playing 11:
Aaron Finch (c), Shaun Marsh, Sam Harper (wk), Jake Fraser-McGurk, Mackenzie Harvey, Beau Webster, Imad Wasim, Jack Prestwidge, Josh Lalor, Zak Evans, Peter Hatzoglou
Matt Wade, D’Arcy Short, Ben McDermott, Dawid Malan, Will Jacks, Peter Handscomb, Tim David, Nathan Ellis, Riley Meredith, Sandeep Lamichhane, Scott Boland.
- Must win for Hobart hurricanes to book a spot for playoffs, 1 win with bash boost points is required for Hobart to reach a better position.
- As of now they in 5th Position which is in threat against Heats, Stars & Strikers.
- Mcdermott is ignored by everyone, if Mcdermott is batting 2nd he is must pick, he is very much important at 2nd innings. Scored 415 runs against Renegades will be huge punt pick to watch out.
- Harper is also a very good pick consistent performer he will finish off in style.
- One important for keeper selection will be, Wade struggles at chasing a bit, he is very important in 1st innings but will be the moderate pick at 2nd innings batting.
- Marsh is Slightly out of form struggling a bit, can take risk and drop him.
- Finch 422 runs vs Hobart, has scored 773 runs at this pitch, clean sign of punt pick. Can finish his bad innings though.
- Malan will be crucial pick who will Fastrack the innings very quickly.
- Harvey / Fraser / Handscomb / Tim Davis / Jacks / Webster can pick either of one, Jacks will bowl too.
- Short is must, he will bowl + bat, must have all-rounder.
- Wasim – slight safe or drop him, Prestwidge will be the risky pick for all.
- Bowlers will be crucial, Ellis is must with Hatzoglou must above picks, without Richardson, Evans will be crucial pick.
- Boland / Lammichane – Safe picks, Lalor and Meredith 9 wickets against- Punt picks, Lalor is very very risky punt pick.
- Winter is GL pick.
- I feel Hobart can win this game. Pressure of must win, will try to give their best.
- Short C
- Mcdermott Vc or C
- Wade Vc
- Finch Vc
- Malan Vc
- Harper Vc
Dream11 Small League Team:
Dream11 Grand League Team: