Match between : MA VS NW
Date & Time : 28th january, 05:30 PM IST
Venue : Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Pitch report : It’s pacers pitch, boundaries are moderate dimensions
Taskin Ahmed, Muktar Ali, Laurie Evans, Amjad Gul, Mohammad Hafeez, Mosaddek Hossain, Sompal Kami, Shoaib Malik, Ishan Malhorta, Maroof Merchant, Syed Shah, Abdul Shakoor, Pravin Tambe
Fabian Allen, Rayad Emrit, Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran, Rovman Powell, Nuwan Pradeep, Wahab Riaz, Parnell, Junaid Siddique, Lendl Simmons, Ansh Tandon, Maheesh Theekshana, Amir Yamin
Probable Playing 11:
Laurie Evans, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Mossadddek Hossain, Javed Ahmadi, Abdul Shakoor(WK), Muktar Ali, Sohag Ghazi, Pravin Tambe, Yamin Ahmadzai, Ishan Malhotra
Lendl Simmons, Nicholas Pooran(C, WK), Brandon King, Rovman Powell, Junaid Siddique, Wayne Parnell, Fabian Allen, Ryad Emrit, Dhananjaya Lakshan, Wahab Riaz, Kjorn Ottley
- Scoring 30+ will be huge advantage in shorter leagues.
- In T10 matches fast spinners or medium pacer bowlers can fetch more wickets, the main reason is spinners with bit pace can vary the ball speed which can confuse the Batsman and medium pacer can bowl slow cutters easily.
- Batsman will be more important, as all try to hit the ball out of the park.
- Pooran fresh from Big Bash, he had few very good knocks in Big Bash, Evans is aggressive player can score 20+. Can pick both or Pooran is better than Evans. Shakoor will be gl pick.
- Simmons can be good pick powerful hitter.
- Malik was in good touch in Lanka Premier League, his batting order can change as per situation of the match.
- B King / Powell, B King had moderate CPL, wasn’t upto to the mark same as Powell wasn’t much impact ful in CPL but one thing to make sure, he played well against Bangladesh in recent ODI series.
- W Muhammad will be good pick, he rocked dubai league local player.
- Hafeez will be must pick, these pitches he is aware can score quickly and can bowl too.
- Mossadddek Hossain spinner and aggressive Batsman, asain player will be aware of this pitch, had a good Bangladesh League too, he will be player to watch out.
- Allen will be good pick, he tempts the bat’s to hit high, slow left arm bowler, can bat too.
- D Lakshyan can be punt pick, he is medium pacer.
- Riaz will be very crucial pick left arm medium pacer will bowl death.
- Emrit 6M – 5 wickets, was in good form at CPL.
- Tambe played only 1 CPL match bowled well, he is bit slow spinner and spin in these kinda pitch will be easy for the Batsman.
- Parnell can bat and bowl, very inconsistent player but very effective too.
- J Siddique medium pacer T20 – 16W, local boy punt pick for sure.
- Both Batsman and bowlers will be crucial sometimes score can cross 100+ and sometimes can be low scoring, very difficult to predict as per stats. Should take some risks.
- Not a good league for Small League to make profits. A slight change in batting order can make you lose. Even in Grand League better go with top order Batsman or opening and death bowlers a bit more.
- In T10 points system is different better check once.
- Bowlers can fetch 50 points easily in fact 2 wickets can fetch you 58 points in dream11. Whereas for example Batsman has scored 30 runs with 2 sixes and 2 fours 30runs + 6 points bonus + 8 bonus on reaching 30. He will get 44 points. So bowlers will have more chance to get more fantasy points remember if only if batting team is a bit weak or inexperienced or based on the team form.
- Hafeez C
- Simmons C
- Pooran C
- Mailk Vc
- Mossadddek Vc
- Emrit Vc
- Riaz Vc
- Parnell GL C
Dream11 Small League Team:
Dream11 Grand League Team: