Match between : DB VS BT
Date & Time: 28th January, 10:00 PM IST
Venue : Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Pitch report : It’s pacers pitch, boundaries are moderate dimensions
Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Evin Lewis, Ravi Bopara, Tom Abell, Adam Lyth, Sherfane Rutherford, Khalid Shah, Mohammad Nabi, Dwayne Bravo (C), Amad Butt, Waqas Maqsood, Ali Khan, Fidel Edwards, Sheraz Ahmad, Kashif Daud, W Salamkheil, Nyeem Young.
Tom Moores, Johnson Charles, Andre Fletcher, Adam Hose, Afif Hossain, Chirag Suri, Ravinderpal Singh, David Wiese, Karim Janat, Rameez Shahzad, Aryan Lakra, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Qais Ahmad, M Irfan, M Hasan-Miraz, George Garton, Fazalhaq Farooqi, M Pathirana.
Probable Playing 11:
Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Evin Lewis, Ravi Bopara, Adam Lyth, Sherfane Rutherford, Mohammad Nabi, Dwayne Bravo, Waqas Maqsood, Fidel Edwards, Kashif Daud, W Salamkheil.
Johnson Charles, A Fletcher, Adam Hose, Afif Hossain, Chirag Suri, David Wiese, Rameez Shahzad, Aryan Lakra, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Qais Ahmad, M Hasan-Miraz.
- Scoring 30+ will be a huge advantage in shorter leagues.
- In T10 matches fast spinners or medium pacer bowlers can fetch more wickets, the main reason is spinners with bit pace can vary the ball speed which can confuse the Batsman and medium-pacer can bowl slow cutters easily.
- Batsman will be more important, as all try to hit the ball out of the park.
- A Fletcher opens the bat, scored 186 runs within the last edition of the Abu Dhabi T10 League at an average of 23 with a strike rate of 195 hits or miss type try in Grand Leagues.
- D Bravo is good all rounder, picked 8 wickets in 8 matches and he can bat if top order fails.
- J Charles having a good touch in this format game attacking batsmen, scored 151 runs in 6 matches must try grand league captain.
- E lewis opener left-hand batsmen hard-hitting ability he can change the game with his knocks try him good pick.
- R Gurbaz opens the bat inform batsmen talented young star having good records in the short format of the game try Grand league Captain.
- A Lyth comes one down he can hit any bowler must pick him, he can bowl also.
- Chirag Suri is in good touch with bat recently scored 3 fifties in his last 4 T20Is for UAE try him.
- Tom Moores also scored 112 runs at an average of 22 try in some grand leagues.
- D Wiese must have picked,he can bat in top order and he will attack with bowl he picked 8 wickets good pick.
- Ravi Bopara the experienced player, Known for his hard-hitting and building partnerships, Bopara can also bowl if the team needed.
- M Nabi top all-rounder, scored 58 runs at an average of 29 Must pick he can bowl also.
- Ali Khan picked up 5 wickets in the Abu Dhabi T10 League 2019 at an economy rate of 11.13
- S Rutherford scored 61 runs at the last edition of the Abu Dhabi T10 League at an average of 15 and a strike rate of 184 hard-hitting ability good pick.
- Qais Ahmad picked up 9 wickets in Abu Dhabi T10 League 2019 at an economy rate of 9.15 must pick wicket-taking bowler.
- Mujeeb who has 20 wickets in his last 9 matches across tournaments, he is in good touch with bowl must pick.
- Both Batsman and bowlers will be crucial sometimes score can cross 100+ and sometimes can be low scoring, very difficult to predict as per stats. Should take some risks.
- Not a good league for Small League to make profits. A slight change in batting order can make you lose. Even in Grand League better go with top order Batsman or opening and death bowlers a bit more.
- In T10 points system is different better check once.
- Bowlers can fetch 50 points easily in fact 2 wickets can fetch you 58 points in dream11. Whereas for example, Batsman has scored 30 runs with 2 sixes and 2 fours 30runs + 6 points bonus + 8 bonus on reaching 30. He will get 44 points. So bowlers will have more chance to get more fantasy points to remember if only if the batting team is a bit weak or inexperienced or based on the team form.
- Gurbaz C
- Charles C/VC
- Lyth C
- Fletcher C/VC
- Bopara VC
- Wiese C
- M nabi C/VC
Dream11 Small League Team:
Dream11 Grand League Team: