Match between : HEA VS STR
Date & Time : 29th January 2021, 01.45 pm IST
Venue : The Gabba, Brisbane .
Pitch report : very good pitch for batting, 180+ is the par score.
Chris Lynn (c), Xavier Bartlett, James Bazley, Max Bryant, Joe Burns, Tom Cooper, Lewis Gregory, Sam Heazlett, Matthew Kuhnemann, Marnus Labuschagne, Ben Laughlin, Dan Lawrence, Morne Morkel, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Jimmy Peirson, Mark Steketee, Mitch Swepson, Jack Wildermuth, Matthew Willans
Travis Head (c), Wes Agar, Danny Briggs, Alex Carey, Harry Conway, Rashid Khan, Jake Lehmann, Michael Neser, Harry Nielsen, Liam O’Connor, Matt Renshaw, Phil Salt, Matt Short, Peter Siddle, Cameron Valente, Jake Weatherald, Daniel Worrall, Jon Wells, Cameron White, Daniel Worrall
Probable Playing 11:
Chris Lynn (C), Max Bryant, Marnus Labuschagne, Joe Denly, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson (WK), Lewis Gregory, Jack Prestwidge, Mark Steketee, Ben Laughlin/Xavier Bartlett and Mitchell Swepson.
Alex Carey (WK), Jake Weatherald, Phil Salt, Travis Head (C), Matt Renshaw/Jono Wells, Ryan Gibson, Michael Neser, Danny Briggs, Liam O’Connor, Peter Siddle and Wes Agar
- Its Brisbane homeground, infact homeground for Chris Lynn, Labuschagne, Matt Renshaw, Neser, Perison, Wildermuth, X Barlett & Stekette They are very much aware of pitch conditions.
- Wickets Taken or Runs scored in this pitch. (R- Runs, W-Wickets & M- Matches, O – Opponent, Innings – I, P- Pitch), by default it’s pitch records if it’s opponent stats please check for the Word like “vs STR” or “O”
- Weatherald – 24R in 3M
- Carey – 70R in 3M
- Head – 115R in 3M
- Salt – 32R in 2M
- Siddle – 3W in 3 M
- Renshaw – 176R in 10M
- Lynn – 1123 in 36M – & 208R vs STR
- Burns – 556R in 24M
- Labuschagne – 25R in 4M
- Wildermuth – 10W in 13M
- Neser – 10 W in 10 M & 11W vs
- Bryant – 318R in 13M
- Stekette – 36W in 25R
- Laughlin – 14W in 13M
- Agar – 1W in 1M
- Carey is safe pick, taken around 96% highly risky to drop and but Perison is big risky punt if Heats are.
- Lynn is must have local ground very good pitch and opponent stats. He can be very effective too.
- Weatherald slight risky move, I feel he can fail last match he rocked but moderate stats can be risky one.
- Bryant can be good pick local player and can fetch crucial points.
- Denly / Burns / Gibson / Wells, can pick one or ignore all there, I prefer 1 pick, if heats chasing Burns & if ADS chasing Gibson and we’ll pint picks.
- Labuschagne is must, he will bat & bowl too so local player, in red hot form.
- Player to watch will be Head taken by 65%, thye are ignoring his skills he has played , very good pitch and opponent average. Will be punt pick.
- Renshaw local boy can get a chance, if he plays he is punt pick. He is playing against his old team.
- Gregory will be moderate pick slight risky I feel, but can bat & bowl.
- Neser local boy will be very punt pick taken by very less people. 11W vs Heats.
- Siddle in good form & has taken 9W vs Heats, Highly experienced player.
- Stekette he is ignored by 22% based on his recent performance but he is very good player, he can be good pick, 9W vs Strikers, good pitch stats too.
- Agar slightly out of form, 7W vs Heats & has played only one match at this pitch. Taken by more people can take risk and drop him.
- Laughlin very next experienced player after Siddle, 7 W vs Strikers but totally out of form.
- Bartlett will be good pick if he is in 7W in 5M at this pitch. Will be ignored by many.
- D Worall 2M and 1W at this pitch. Moderate pitch stats.
- Slight risky pick will Connor average stats but good bowler.
- Swepson is player to watch out, local boy leading wicket taker in Shefield sheild for Queensland, home ground for Heats, 13W in 18M.
- One main advantage for Brisbane heats are home ground advantage and their recent form is very well balanced, Lynn Labuschagne giving huge support with bat & ball, Burns is very crucial at The Gabba pitch his stats prove it, Stekette, Barlett are local players with good stats, Advantage is Head & Carey are good at this pitch, then Neser & Renshaw are local players who have played for heats are playing now for strikers, Experienced player Siddle is in form.
- It will be very good match, thriller encounter for sure where Heats will win the eliminator and qualify, we saw Heats showing their intent to win the trophy, as they defeated Perth Scorchers. They will be high on confidence.
- Lynn C
- Labuschagne C
- Head C
- Carey C
- Stekette Vc
- Burns GL Vc
- Siddle Vc risky pick as Vc
- Weatherald Vc I feel slight risky
- Perison GL Vc if chasing
- Renshaw Vc
Small League Team:
Grand League Team:
Thanks for reading please join below channels for udpated info.