Match between : MA VS DB
Date & Time : 29th january, 7:45 PM IST
Venue : Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Pitch report : It’s pacers pitch, boundaries are moderate dimensions
Laurie Evans, A Shakoor, Syed Shah, Shoaib Malik, Amjad Gul, Javed Ahmadi, Sandeep Singh, Alishan Sharafu, Ishan Malhotra, Mohammad Hafeez, Mosaddek Hossain, Muktar Ali, Maroof Merchant, Pravin Tambe, S Kami, Sohag Gazi, Y Ahmadzai
Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Evin Lewis, Ravi Bopara, Tom Abell, Adam Lyth, Sherfane Rutherford, Khalid Shah, Mohammad Nabi, Dwayne Bravo, Amad Butt, Waqas Maqsood, Ali Khan, Fidel Edwards, Sheraz Ahmad, Kashif Daud, W Salamkheil,N Young.
Probable Playing 11:
Laurie Evans, Abdul Shakoor, Javed Ahmadi, Ishan Malhotra, Mohd Hafeez, Mosaddek Hossain, Muktar Ali, Pravin Tambe, S Kami, S Gazi, y Ahmadzai
Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Evin Lewis, Ravi Bopara, Adam Lyth, Sherfane Rutherford, Mohammad Nabi, D Bravo, W Maqsood, F Edwards, K Daud,W Salamkheil.
- Scoring 30+ will be a huge advantage in shorter leagues.
- In T10 matches fast spinners or medium pacer bowlers can fetch more wickets, the main reason is spinners with bit pace can vary the ball speed which can confuse the Batsman and medium-pacer can bowl slow cutters easily.
- Batsman will be more important, as all try to hit the ball out of the park.
- L Evans open the bat for MA can hit long sixes good touch in the short format game.
- A shakoor smashed 73 runs from just 28 balls in the first match can expect him to continue the same game today.
- D Bravo is good all rounder, picked 8 wickets in 8 matches and he can bat if top order fails, previous match he got 2 wickets.
- R Gurbaz opens the bat inform batsmen scored good knocks in previous match, talented young star having good records in the short format of the game try Grand league Captain.
- A Lyth comes one down he can hit any bowler must pick him, he can bowl also
- Ravi Bopara the experienced player, scored 30+ runs with good strike rate Known for his hard-hitting and building partnerships, Bopara can also bowl if the team needed.
- M Nabi top all-rounder gone for duck last match, scored 58 runs at an average of 29 Must pick he can bowl also.
- F Edwards bowls in death got wicket in last match going to be crucial today good pick.
- Evin Lewis scored 38 runs in few balls with strike-rate of 150+ good pick.
- M Hafeez having a strike rate of 152.6 in T20Is should try him in grand Leagues.
- S Rutherford scored 61 runs at the last edition of the Abu Dhabi T10 League at an average of 15 and a strike rate of 184 hard-hitting ability good pick.
- Tambe played only 1 CPL match bowled well, he is bit slow spinner and spin in these kinda pitch will be easy for the Batsman last match wicket less.
- Mossadddek Hossain spinner and aggressive Batsman, asain player will be aware of this pitch, had a good Bangladesh League too, he will be player to watch out.
- In T10 points system is different better check once.
- Bowlers can fetch 50 points easily in fact 2 wickets can fetch you 58 points in dream11. Whereas for example, Batsman has scored 30 runs with 2 sixes and 2 fours 30runs + 6 points bonus + 8 bonus on reaching 30. He will get 44 points. So bowlers will have more chance to get more fantasy points to remember if only if the batting team is a bit weak or inexperienced or based on the team form.
- Gurbaz C
- Bopara C/VC
- Hafeez VC
- Evans C
- Lewis C/VC
- D Bravo C
Dream11 Small League Team:
Dream11 Grand League Team: