Match between : NA VS DB
Date & Time : 31 january, 10:00 PM IST
Venue : Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Pitch report : It’s pacers pitch, boundaries are moderate dimensions
Rovman Powell, Lendl Simmons, Brandon King, Waheed Ahmed, Nicholas Pooran, Rayad Emrit, Fabian Allen, Wayne Parnell, Wahab Riaz, Junaid Siddique, Maheesh Theekshana, Ansh Tandon, Dhananjaya Lakshan, Sujeet Parbatani, Nuwan Pradeep, Aamer Yamin, K Ottley, W Muhammad.
Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Evin Lewis, Ravi Bopara, Tom Abell, Adam Lyth, Sherfane Rutherford, Khalid Shah, Mohammad Nabi, Dwayne Bravo, Amad Butt, Waqas Maqsood, Ali Khan, Fidel Edwards, Sheraz Ahmad, Kashif Daud, W Salamkheil, N Young.
Probable Playing 11:
Rovman Powell, Lendl Simmons, Brandon King, Waheed Ahmed, Nicholas Pooran, Rayad Emrit, F Allen, Wayne Parnell, Wahab Riaz, J Siddique, M Theekshana.
Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Evin Lewis, Ravi Bopara, Adam Lyth, Sherfane Rutherford, Mohammad Nabi, D Bravo, W Maqsood, F Edwards, K Daud,W Salamkheil.
- Scoring 30+ will be a huge advantage in shorter leagues.
- In T10 matches fast spinners or medium pacer bowlers can fetch more wickets, the main reason is spinners with bit pace can vary the ball speed which can confuse the Batsman and medium-pacer can bowl slow cutters easily.
- Batsman will be more important, as all try to hit the ball out of the park.
- D Bravo is good all rounder, picked 8 wickets in 8 matches and he can bat if top order fails, previous match he got 2 wickets.
- R Gurbaz opens the bat inform batsmen scored good knocks in previous match, talented young star having good records in the short format of the game try Grand league Captain.
- A Lyth comes one down he can hit any bowler must pick him, he can bowl also
- Ravi Bopara the experienced player, scored 30+ runs with good strike rate Known for his hard-hitting and building partnerships, Bopara can also bowl if the team needed.
- M Nabi top all-rounder not in good touch, scored 58 runs at an average of 29 Must pick he can bowl also.
- F Edwards bowls in death got wicket in last match going to be crucial today good pick.
- Evin Lewis leading with top scorer in this tournament with strike-rate of 150+ must pick.
- Brandon King will open the bat, he loves to play good knocks in short format of the game must pick.
- Simmons open the bat, having an strike rate of 156+ hits long sixes must pick, try captain in grand Leagues.
- Nicholas Pooran should open the innings to get a huge total for his team, can hit long sixes must pick and try captain in grand Leagues.
- S Rutherford scored 61 runs at the last edition of the Abu Dhabi T10 League at an average of 15 and a strike rate of 184 hard-hitting ability good pick.
- A Butt bowled well with the new ball in the last match, he can be a solid pick in grand leagues.
- F Allen All rounder picked 2 wickets but his main strength is hitting long sixes, must pick in small and grand leagues.
- In T10 points system is different better check once.
- Bowlers can fetch 50 points easily in fact 2 wickets can fetch you 58 points in dream11. Whereas for example, Batsman has scored 30 runs with 2 sixes and 2 fours 30runs + 6 points bonus + 8 bonus on reaching 30. He will get 44 points. So bowlers will have more chance to get more fantasy points to remember if only if the batting team is a bit weak or inexperienced or based on the team form.
- Gurbaz C
- N pooran C
- Bopara C/VC
- Lewis C/VC
- D Bravo C/VC
- Lyth punt C
Dream11 Small League Team:
Dream11 Grand League Team: