Match between : SIX VS SCO
Time & Date : 30 January, 1:45 PM IST
Venue : Manuka Oval in Canberra.
Pitch report : It’s a good pitch to bat on and even good for bowlers too, batting score can be above 160+ on average.
Josh Philipe, Jack Edwards, James Vince, Daniel Hughes, Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Dwarshius, Steve O’Keefe, Ben Manenti, Jackson Bird,Justin Avendano, Nicholas Bertus, Lloyd Pope, Gurinder Sandhu, Hayden Kerr.
Josh Inglis (wk), Jason Roy, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner,Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed,Cameron Bancroft, Matthew Kelly, Joel Paris, Kurtis Patterson, Corey Rocchiccioli, Sam Whiteman
Playing 11 :
Josh Philippe, Moises Henriques, James Vince, Daniel Hughes, Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Dwarshius, Sean Abbott, Steve O’Keefe, Jackson Bird.
Josh Inglis, Jason Roy, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner, Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed.
Key points :
- Perth have better record against Sixers.
- Phillipe & Inglis are in good this season, Inglis is playing really well in last few matches and Phillipe is struggling score runs in recent 4 matches, Inglis has to just continue to rock and Phillipe has to comeback from recent failure but he has played at this pitch.
- Henriques is must has very good average against Scorchers, Munro is in very good form expecting hint to rock and get some runs but remember he is playing against his old club, Roy had moderate outing against Sixers In this season earlier.
- Above 3 must Picks, Next 1-2 to be picked among Vince / Silk / Hughes / Marsh / Turner. Can go with Vince for safe and if Sixers ar chasing Silk can score few more, as of now risky Picks are Hughes out of form / Marsh not much effective If not bowling / Turner batting lower order.
- Livingstone is must has good opponent average and will bowl few overs & Christian is very experienced player will bat & bowl, we saw the level of importance for experienced player in Eliminator between Strikers & Heats.
- Risky Punts are Hardie & Braithwaite. Try them. In GL.
- Tye is must 19 W, Behendroff 13W & Richardson 11W against Sixers, Sean Abbott 15W, O Koffee 9W, Dwarshuis 8W against Scorchers.
- Richardson is good at play offs too, in good form, Tye experience + stats, Sean Abbott very good bowler, these are must and safe. Dwarshuius bit safe taken by many / O Koffee last outing played well at this pitch / Behendroff because of stats.
- Fawad & Bird are risky Picks.
- Perth can win the match with the form they are in, they are having good record too.
Cap/vc picks :
- Henriques C
- Munro C
- Livingstone C
- Phillipe C
- Roy Vc
- Christian Vc
- Richardson Vc
- Abbott Vc
DREAM11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM :
DREAM11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM :