Match between : BT VS NW
Date & Time: 31st January, 7:45 PM IST
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Pitch report: It’s pacers pitch, boundaries are moderate dimensions
Andre Fletcher, Chirag Suri, Afif Hossain, Tom Moores (wk), Johnson Charles, Karim Janat, George Garton, Qais Ahmad, Mujeeb Ur Rehman, M Irfan, Fazal Haque, Mahedi Hasan, R Singh, Matheesha Pathirana, Aryan Lakra, Adam Hose, Rameez Shahzad.
Rovman Powell, Lendl Simmons, Brandon King, Waheed Ahmed, Nicholas Pooran, Rayad Emrit, Fabian Allen, Wayne Parnell, Wahab Riaz, Junaid Siddique, Maheesh Theekshana, Ansh Tandon, Dhananjaya Lakshan, Sujeet Parbatani, Nuwan Pradeep, Aamer Yamin, K Ottley, W Muhammad.
Probable Playing 11:
Andre Fletcher, Chirag Suri, Afif Hossain, Tom Moores, J Charles, Karim Janat, George Garton, Q Ahmad, Mujeeb Ur Rehman, Mohammad Irfan, Fazal Haque.
Brandon King, Lendl Simmons, Nicholas Pooran, Rovman Powell, Waheed Ahmed, Rayad Emrit, F Allen, Wayne Parnell, Wahab Riaz, Junaid Siddique, M Theekshana.
- W Parnell was on song in the last match with the ball. He claimed 3 wickets and gave away just 15 runs in 2 overs. coring 30+ will be a huge advantage in shorter leagues.
- In T10 matches fast spinners or medium pacer bowlers can fetch more wickets, the main reason is spinners with bit pace can vary the ball speed which can confuse the Batsman and medium-pacer can bowl slow cutters easily.
- Batsman will be more important, as all try to hit the ball out of the park.
- Brandon King will open the bat, he loves to play good knocks in the short format of the game must pick.
- Simmons open the bat, having a strike rate of 156+ hits long sixes must pick, try captain in Grand Leagues.
- Nicholas Pooran should open the innings to get a huge total for his team, can hit long sixes must pick and try captain in grand Leagues, last game he Scored 54 runs from just 21 balls.
- J Charles must have in your team one of the top scorer in the tournament in from batsmen.
- A Fletcher informs batsmen, scored 31 runs from 16 balls in the last game can make good runs today.
- R Powell made 24 runs from 8 balls in the last match and he scored 22 runs from 7 balls in the first game must try him if he gets chance to bat he can set a good total for this team.
- F Allen All rounder picked 2 wickets but his main strength is hitting long sixes, must pick in small and grand leagues.
- W Parnell turned the last match with his bowling, He picked 3 wickets and just gave 15 runs in 2 overs must pick.
- Mujeeb didn’t get any wicket for his name known for his variations to try him in Grand Leagues.
- Q Ahmed wicket taker, bowls good but not upto the mark try in grand Leagues.
- In T10 points system is different better check once.
- Bowlers can fetch 50 points easily in fact 2 wickets can fetch you 58 points in dream11. Whereas for example, Batsman has scored 30 runs with 2 sixes and 2 fours 30runs + 6 points bonus + 8 bonus on reaching 30. He will get 44 points. So bowlers will have more chance to get more fantasy points to remember if only if the batting team is a bit weak or inexperienced or based on the team form.
- Charles C/VC
- Fletcher C/VC
- Simmons C
- N pooran C
- King C/VC
- C Suri punt C
Dream11 Small League Team:
Dream11 Grand League Team: