Match between : THU VS HEA
Time & Date : 31 st Jan , 1:45 IST PM
Venue : Manuka Oval, Canberra
Pitch report : both batsmen and Bowlers will get help here, batsmen setting a good total of 160+ average in this tournament
Callum Ferguson, Sam Billings, Jonathan Cook, Ben Cutting, Oliver Davies, Brendan Doggett, Matthew Gilkes, Chris Green, Alex Hales, Usman Khawaja, Nathan McAndrew, Adam Milne, Arjun Nair, Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Jason Sangha, Tanveer Sangha, Chris Tremain.
Chris Lynn, Xavier Bartlett, James Bazley, Max Bryant, Joe Burns, Tom Cooper, Lewis Gregory, Sam Heazlett, Matthew Kuhnemann, Marnus Labuschagne, Ben Laughlin, Dan Lawrence, Morne Morkel, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Jimmy Peirson, Mark Steketee, Mitch Swepson, Jack Wildermuth, Matthew Willans.
Playing 11 :
Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson, Sam Billings, Oliver Davies/Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, B Cutting, T Sangha, Chris Green, Nathan McAndrew/Brendan Doggett, Adam Milne
Chris Lynn, Joe Denly, M Labuschagne, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson, Lewis Gregory, Jack Wildermuth, Mark Steketee, Mitchell Swepson, M Morkel, Ben Laughlin
Key points :
- Heats have very good winning record against Thunders. 12 matches H2H 9 Wins for Heats & 3Wins for Thunders.
- Heats are in very good form and they played really well in previous match.
- In WK section we have clear picture if Heats are chasing Peirson is very good pick and if Thunders are batting 1st Billings will be good pick.
- Lynn 556 runs vs Thunders he is in very good form, played well in last meeting too against Thunders, Hales is good at first Innings, taken by 90% not a person to drop in SL, as it will be too risky. Played well too in last year’s playoffs but was tensed struggling at knockouts. Players like Lynn, Hales can bat freely in the first Innings. Hales loves to bat here has scored 50+ twice in 3 matches at this pitch.
- Ferguson is good pick, can bat a bit safely , Khawaja is a bit risky I feel, Burns is only good at The Gabba & at chasing. Ross / Denly / Heazlett, Ross is punt pick if chasing he us very good player., but Burns had chased the target against Renegades at this pitch.
- Labuschagne is must pick, he can bat & bowl too. Cutting is 100% must have due to opponent and experienced he has. Gregory is risky for small league but will bowl 1 over then if it works can bowl 2-3 overs.
- Sams will be just pick he has very very good record against Heats and will bat and bowl too.
- Stekette will make a comeback for sure had had take 2 wickets at this pitch and 8 wickets vs Thunders.
- Green / Sangha , Sangha is a good pick but green has good stats at this pitch and vs opponent he has taken 8 wickets.
- Doggett is a good bowler Mcandrew too, Doggett is good at 1st Innings and Mcandrew is good at Defending.
- Swepson will be key again, as pitch can assist the spinners.
- Morkel / Milne huge risky punt picks.
- I feel Heats will win the match, previous matches win confidence and the team is very well balanced, where as thunders Main responsibility is on Hales & Sams if then the..
Cap/vc picks :
- Hales C
- Lynn C
- Labuschagne C
- Sams C
- Ferguson – Vc
DREAM11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM :
DREAM11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM :