Match between : DB VS PD
Date & Time : 2 February, 7:45 PM IST
Venue : Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Pitch report : It’s pacers pitch, boundaries are moderate dimensions
Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Evin Lewis, Ravi Bopara, Tom Abell, A Lyth, S Rutherford, Khalid Shah, M Nabi, Dwayne Bravo, A Butt, Waqas Maqsood, Ali Khan, Fidel Edwards, S Ahmad, Kashif Daud, Waqar Salamkheil, Nyeem Young.
Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Kennar Lewis, Chadwick Walton, Alex Davies, Devon Thomas, Nasir Hossain, Hardus Viljoen, Karan KC, Mohammad Amir, Munis Ansari, Ahmed Raza, D Rasooli, Asif Khan, Sam Wisniewski, C Kapugedera, Ajantha Mendis, Thisara Perera, Malinda Pushpakumara, M Hossan Khan, Mohammad Boota, Vriitya Aravind, Dinesh Kumar.
Probable Playing 11:
Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Evin Lewis, Ravi Bopara, Adam Lyth, S Rutherford, Mohd Nabi, Dwayne Bravo, Ali Khan, Waqas Maqsood, Shiraz Ahmed, F Edwards
Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Kennar Lewis, Chadwick Walton, Alex Davies, D Thomas, Nasir Hossain, Hardus Viljoen, Karan KC, Mohammad Amir, Munis Ansari, Ahmed Raza
- Scoring 30+ will be a huge advantage in shorter leagues.
- In T10 matches fast spinners or medium pacer bowlers can fetch more wickets, the main reason is spinners with bit pace can vary the ball speed which can confuse the Batsman and medium-pacer can bowl slow cutters easily.
- Batsman will be more important, as all try to hit the ball out of the park.
- D Bravo is good all-rounder, picked 8 wickets in 8 matches and he can bat if the top order fails, the previous match he got 2 wickets.
- Gurbaz opens the bat inform batsmen scored good knocks in the previous match, talented young star having good records in the short format of the game try Grand league Captain.
- Evin Lewis leading with the top scorer in this tournament with strike-rate of 150+ must pick, scored 100 runs in this tournament good pick.
- T K Cadmore played well in the last match, Scored 164 runs from four innings at a strike rate of 212.98 must have a player.
- Kennar Lewis scored well in starting match but failed to get the same game in the last match, hard-hitting batsmen must try him.
- Alex Davies is in good touch with bat scored a match winning knock for his team must try grand League captain.
- A Lyth comes one down he can hit any bowler must pick him, he can bowl also.
- Ravi Bopara the experienced player, Known for his hard-hitting and building partnerships, Bopara can also bowl if the team needed, scored 36,28,38 runs in this tournament must pick.
- M Nabi top all-rounder not in good touch, scored 58 runs at an average of 29 Must pick he can bowl also.
- F Edwards bowls in death a got wicket in the last match going to be crucial today good pick.
- M Amir back to the game with the ball bowls in death try captain in Grand Leagues
- In T10 points system is different better check once.
- Bowlers can fetch 50 points easily in fact 2 wickets can fetch you 58 points in dream11. Whereas for example, Batsman has scored 30 runs with 2 sixes and 2 fours 30runs + 6 points bonus + 8 bonus on reaching 30. He will get 44 points. So bowlers will have more chance to get more fantasy points to remember if only if the batting team is a bit weak or inexperienced or based on the team form.
- T K Cadmore C/VC
- E Lewis C
- K Lewis C
- Gurbaz C/VC
- Bopara C
- Bravo C/VC
Dream11 Small League Team:
Dream11 Grand League Team: