Match between : QAL VS MA
Date & Time : 2nd February, 5:30PM IST
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Pitch report: It’s pacers pitch, boundaries are moderate dimensions
Shahid Afridi, Tom Banton, Chris Jordan, Samit Patel, Phil Salt, Sohail Tanvir, Asif Ali, Ahmad Daniyal, Sohail Akhtar, Sharjeel Khan, Sultan Ahmad, Fayyaz Ahmed, Azmatullah Omarzai, Mohammed Taha, Khurshid Anwar, B Dunk.
Abdul Shakoor, Ishan Malhotra, Laurie Evans, Sohag Gazi, Muktar Ali, J Ahmadi, Yamin Ahmadzai, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Sompal Kami, Pravin Tambe, A Gul Khan, Syed Haider Shah, A Sharafu, Ravinderpal Singh, Maroof Merchant
Probable Playing 11:
Tom Banton, Sharjeel Khan, Sohail Akhtar, Ben Dunk, S Patel, Chris Jordan, Sohail Tanvir, Sultan Ahmed, Azmatullah Omarzai, Ahmed.
Abdul Shakoor, Ishan Malhotra, L Evans, Sohag Gazi, Muktar Ali, Javed Ahmadi, Yamin Ahmadzai, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, S Kami.
- Scoring 30+ will be a huge advantage in shorter leagues.
- In T10 matches fast spinners or medium pacer bowlers can fetch more wickets, the main reason is spinners with bit pace can vary the ball speed which can confuse the Batsman and medium-pacer can bowl slow cutters easily.
- Batsman will be more important, as all try to hit the ball out of the park.
- T Banton in form opening batsmen will go to open innings for QAL hard-hitting ability batsmen must try, scored 111 runs at an average of 37 with a strike rate of 213 in this tournament.
- Evans open the bat for MA can hit long sixes good touch in the short format game.
- A Shakoor smashed 73 runs from just 28 balls in the first match can expect him to continue the same game today.
- M Hafeez having a strike rate of 152.6 in T20Is should try him in grand Leagues
- Sohail Tanvir bowls in death, having 7 wickets in 11 matches.
- Chris Jordan follows him, comes to bowl in death and can bat also a good pick
- S Patel known all-rounder from QAL can bowl and while batting he can hit good knocks, He has five thousand plus runs in T20 cricket and has claimed 245 good picks.
- Sharjeel Khan is hit or miss type player having an average of 25 try him in Grand Leagues.
- S Akhtar is in good form scored 27 runs at an average of 42 with a strike rate of 215 on the last three matches which include a half-century too.
- Ben Dunk players well in the short format of the game recently not in good touch can try him can score some runs today.
- S Afridi all-rounder having an average of 42 and can bowl also hard hitter of the ball.
- An Ali is in top form with the bat in the ongoing Pakistan One Day by scoring a couple of 50+ scores in consecutive matches good pick.
- S Afridi picked three wickets in the last two matches at an average of just 10 with an economy rate of 7.50.
- Mossadddek Hossain spinner and aggressive Batsman, having records in this pitch, had a good Bangladesh League too, he will be playing to watch out.
- Sultan Ahmad picked 4 wickets in this tournament at a good economy rate good pick.
- In T10 points system is different better check once.
- Bowlers can fetch 50 points easily in fact 2 wickets can fetch you 58 points in dream11. Whereas for example, Batsman has scored 30 runs with 2 sixes and 2 fours 30runs + 6 points bonus + 8 bonus on reaching 30. He will get 44 points. So bowlers will have more chance to get more fantasy points to remember if only if the batting team is a bit weak or inexperienced or based on the team form.
- Banton C/VC
- Hafeez C
- S Khan C/VC
- S akhtar C/VC
- L Evans C
- S Khan C/VC
- A shakoor C/Vc
Dream11 Small League Team:
Dream11 Grand League Team: