Match between : BT VS QAL
Date & Time: 3 February, 5:30 PM IST
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Pitch report: It’s pacers pitch, boundaries are moderate dimensions
Andre Fletcher, Chirag Suri, Afif Hossain, Tom Moores (wk), Johnson Charles, Karim Janat, George Garton, Qais Ahmad, Mujeeb Ur Rehman, M Irfan, Fazal Haque, Mahedi Hasan, R Singh, Matheesha Pathirana, Aryan Lakra, Adam Hose, Rameez Shahzad.
Tom Banton, S khan, Sohail Akhtar, Ben Dunk, Asif Ali, S afridi Danyal Ahmed, Chris jordan, Azmatullah Omarzai, Sohail Tanvir, Sultan Ahmed, Umaid Asif, Samit Patel, F Ahmed, Ali Khan, Mohammad Taha, Philip Salt, Maaz Khan, Zeeshan Ashraf, K Anwar.
Probable Playing 11:
Andre Fletcher, Chirag Suri, Afif Hossain, Tom Moores, J Charles, Karim Janat, George Garton, Q Ahmad, Mujeeb Ur Rehman, Mohammad Irfan, Fazal Haque.
Tom Banton, S Khan, Sohail Akhtar, Asif Ali, B Dunk, Shahid Afridi, F Farooqi, Chris Jordan, S Tanvir, Sultan Ahmed, Danyal Ahmed.
- N Patel known all-rounder from QAL can bowl and while batting he can hit good knocks, He has five thousand plus runs in T20 cricket and has claimed 245 good picks.0 matches fast spinners or medium pacer bowlers can fetch more wickets, the main reason is spinners with bit pace can vary the ball speed which can confuse the Batsman and medium-pacer can bowl slow cutters easily.
- Batsman will be more important, as all try to hit the ball out of the park.
- J Charles played well in the first match but failed to get the same game in the last game, he can come back with a good score.
- A Fletcher has informed batsmen, scored 146 runs in 4 games at an average of 36.50, must have picked him.
- Banton in form opening batsmen will go to open innings for QAL hard-hitting ability batsmen must try, scored 111 runs at an average of 37 with a strike rate of 213 in this tournament.
- Evans open the bat for MA can hit long sixes good touch in the short format game.
- Sohail Tanvir bowls in death, having 7 wickets in 11 matches, the last match he picked 3 wickets.
- Chris Jordan follows him, comes to bowl in death and can bat also a good pick, picked 5 wickets in just 3 games.
- Sharjeel Khan informs player having an average of 38 try him in Grand Leagues.
- S Akhtar is in form having an average of 30+ and scored 215 on the last three matches which include a half-century too.
- C Suri comes one down scoring well in this format of the game try captain in Grand Leagues.
- K Janat picked 5 wickets in 4 matches good touch with bowl must pick.
- Ben Dunk players well in the short format of the game recently not in good touch can try him can score some runs today.
- S Afridi all-rounder having an average of 42 and can bowl also hard hitter of the ball.
- Asif Ali is in top form with the bat in the ongoing Pakistan One Day by scoring a couple of 50+ scores in consecutive matches good pick.
- S Afridi picked three wickets in the last two matches at an average of just 10 with an economy rate of 7.50.
- Mujeeb didn’t get any wicket for his name known for his variations to try him in Grand Leagues.
- Q Ahmed wicket-taker bowls good but not up to the mark try in Grand Leagues.
- In T10 points system is different better check once.
- Bowlers can fetch 50 points easily in fact 2 wickets can fetch you 58 points in dream11. Whereas for example, Batsman has scored 30 runs with 2 sixes and 2 fours 30runs + 6 points bonus + 8 bonus on reaching 30. He will get 44 points. So bowlers will have more chance to get more fantasy points to remember if only if the batting team is a bit weak or inexperienced or based on the team form.
- Charles C/VC
- Fletcher C/VC
- Sarjeel khan C
- T banton C
- S Akhter C/VC
- C Jordan C/VC
- C Suri punt C
Dream11 Small League Team:
Dream11 Grand League Team: