Match between : NW VS PD
Date & Time : 3 February, 10:00 PM IST
Venue : Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Pitch report : It’s pacers pitch, boundaries are moderate dimensions
Rovman Powell, Lendl Simmons, Brandon King, Waheed Ahmed, Nicholas Pooran, Rayad Emrit, Fabian Allen, Wayne Parnell, Wahab Riaz, Junaid Siddique, Maheesh Theekshana, Ansh Tandon, Dhananjaya Lakshan, Sujeet Parbatani, Nuwan Pradeep, Aamer Yamin, K Ottley, W Muhammad.
Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Kennar Lewis, Chadwick Walton, Alex Davies, Devon Thomas, Nasir Hossain, Hardus Viljoen, Karan KC, Mohammad Amir, Munis Ansari, Ahmed Raza, Darwish Rasooli, Asif Khan, Sam Wisniewski, C Kapugedera, Ajantha Mendis, Thisara Perera, Malinda Pushpakumara, Monir Hossan Khan, Mohammad Boota, V Aravind, D Kumar
Probable Playing 11:
Lendl Simmons, Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran, Waheed Ahmed, Ansh Tandon, Rayad Emrit, Fabian Allen, Wayne Parnell, Junaid Siddique, D Lakshan, S Parbatani.
Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Kennar Lewis, Chadwick Walton, Alex Davies, Devon Thomas, Nasir Hossain, Hardus Viljoen, Karan KC, Mohammad Amir, Munis Ansari, Ahmed Raza.
- Mng 30+ will be a huge advantage in shorter leagues.
- In T10 matches fast spinners or medium pacer bowlers can fetch more wickets, the main reason is spinners with bit pace can vary the ball speed which can confuse the Batsman and medium-pacer can bowl slow cutters easily.
- Batsman will be more important, as all try to hit the ball out of the park.
- Simmons open the bat, having a strike rate of 156+ hits long sixes must pick, try captain in grand Leagues, scored 132 runs in 4 games at an average of 66.
- Nicholas Pooran should open the innings to get a huge total for his team, can hit long sixes must pick and try captain in grand Leagues, the scoring continues runs in this tournament 29, 0, 89, 54, 19 must pick.
- Kennar Lewis opens the bat for PD should try him in grand Leagues can hit long sixes.
- T K Cadmore opens the bat for PD he is in good touch with the bat scoring good runs must pick in your team.
- W Muhammad opened the bat last match and turned game with his batting, he is in red hot form scored 34 balls 76 runs must pick.
- R Powell made 51 runs from just 23 within in last match and match before that he scored 24 runs from 8 balls and he scored 22 runs from 7 balls in the first game must try him if he gets chance to bat he can set a good total for this team.
- F Allen All rounder getting wickets but his main strength is hitting long sixes, must pick in small and grand leagues.
- W Parnell got his form back the last match with his bowling, He picked 3 wickets and just gave 15 runs in 2 overs must pick.
- M Amir is back to the game and he bowls in death try him in grand League captain.
- In T10 points system is different better check once.
- Bowlers can fetch 50 points easily in fact 2 wickets can fetch you 58 points in dream11. Whereas for example, Batsman has scored 30 runs with 2 sixes and 2 fours 30runs + 6 points bonus + 8 bonus on reaching 30. He will get 44 points. So bowlers will have more chance to get more fantasy points to remember if only if the batting team is a bit weak or inexperienced or based on the team form.
- N pooran C
- T k Cadmore C
- Simmons C/VC
- K Lewis C/VC
- Allen C/VC
- Powell punt pick C
Dream11 Small League Team:
Dream11 Grand League Team: