Match between : SCO VS HEA
Date & time : 4 February, 2.10 PM IST
Venue : Manuka Oval in Canberra
Pitch report : spinners will get more help then Pacers, average first innings score is 160 and chasing is easy here.
Jason Roy, Liam Livingstone, Colin Munro, Josh Inglis, Cameron Bancroft, Ashton Turner, Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed,Kurtis Patterson, Joel Paris, Corey Rocchiccioli, Matthew Kelly
Chris Lynn, Max Bryant, Joe Denly, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Lewis Gregory, James Bazley, Jack Wildermuth, Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann, Morne Morkel, Xavier Bartlett,Ben Laughlin, Tom Cooper, Sam Heazlett, Simon Milenko, Lachlan Pfeffer, Jack Wood
Playing 11 :
Jason Roy, Liam Livingstone, Colin Munro, Josh Inglis, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner , Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, A Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed.
Chris Lynn, Max Bryant, Joe Denly, Joe Burns, J Peirson, Lewis Gregory, James Bazley, Jack Wildermuth, Mark Steketee, M Kuhnemann, Morne Morkel, Xavier Bartlett.
Key points :
- Heats are in very strong form after the comeback of Labuschagne.
- Aggressive players like Lynn, Munro & etc always plays well at 1st Innings, the main thing is no pressure, can hit without having chasing pressure.
- Inglis is best wicket keeper selection, he is in red hot form, will be crucial for sure.
- Peirson is must only for chasing, he is batting up and he is very good at chasing.
- Lynn making him captain or Vc depends on the batting Innings, if 1st means can do Vice captain easily or even captain for some risky moves. Can struggle a bit if chasing due to pressure. 562 runs against Scorchers.
- Munro in good form played well, PA 29, moderate stats on pitch but will be crucial and must due to form.
- Roy also struggles at under pressure but very aggressive Batsman, as PA around 23.
- As above 3 will be common picks, As Marsh isn’t bowling, he is not able to give his best with bat, but have very good stats Against heats, has scored 359 runs with an highest of 93 runs. Punt pick.
- Heazlett had wonderful day, but don’t expect same, can take risk and drop, so Either Heazlett / Burns / Denly / Tuner, my suggestion is can go with burns bit risky one or turner is punt.
- In all rounders section Labuschagne & Livingstone are almost common both are required too, Livingstone can bowl few overs too, has scored 100 runs Against heats. Has PA around 41 at here.
- Hardie / Gregory can pick either of them, Try in GL. Chances are less but it can happen is Wildermuth can come in place of Gregory, but chances is low.
- This season Perth Scorchers have played twice at this pitch and struggled to score and pick runs, on average they scored around 162 runs. Both they had played against sixers and lost at this pitch.
- Heats have also played 2 matches at this pitch, they have even beaten Sydney Thunders at their home ground. Twice also they have won and that too with chasing.
- Wickets against Opponents & at Pitch
- Tye 13 W & 0 W
- Richardson 10 W & 1 W in 3 M
- Behendroff 12 W & 3 W in 4 M
- Swepson 7 W & 3 W in 2 M
- Stekette 6 W & 5 W in 3 M
- Fawad 7 W & 3 W in 6 M
- Morkel is coming in place of Bartlett as X Factor, Has picked up 1 Wicket at least and Bartlett is bowling 1 over.
- I feel looking at the stats Heats are better position at this pitch, but remember if both the conditions matches only, like Heats are chasing and Scorchers are batting 1st, Heats can win the match for sure, Livingstone & Turner will be crucial and Punts if they are batting 1st as both Roy & Munro can score around 20-30 runs.
- Where as if Heats are batting first and Scorchers are chasing, Scorchers are good at Defending rather than chasing as they won only once chasing the match and Heats have won it twice at Defending the match.
- If Heats bat first
- Lynn to score 30+ runs
- Labuschagne 45-50 +
- Gregory / Heazlett to score 20+ runs in quick fire.
- Denly around 20 runs.
- Hardie can pick 1 W
- Richardson can pick 1 W
- Behendroff 1-2 W
- If Scorchers bat first
- Livingstone 30+ Runs & 1 Wicket is possible.
- Roy & Munro around 20 & 30 ish, Munro can even so a bit 30+ runs.
- Inglis will have that to role to stabilize the pressure and support Livingstone or Munro and score 40+ runs.
- Turner finishing the Innings with Marsh in quick fire, Turner can bat up or low as per situation.
- Swepson 2 Wickets & Stekette 2 Wickets
- Morne Morkel can pick 1 Wicket.
Cap/vc picks :
- Lynn Vc
- Labuschagne C
- Munro Vc
- Roy Vc
- Livingstone C
- Inglis C
- Stekette Vc
- Richardson Vc
- Swepson C GL
DREAM11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM :
DREAM11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM :