Match between : SIX VS SCO
Time & Date : 6 January, 2:10 PM IST
Venue : Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney
Pitch report : It’s a good pitch to bat on and even good for bowlers too, batting score can be above 160+ on average.
Josh Philipe, Jack Edwards, James Vince, Daniel Hughes, Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Dwarshius, Steve O’Keefe, Ben Manenti, Jackson Bird,Justin Avendano, Nicholas Bertus, Lloyd Pope, Gurinder Sandhu, Hayden Kerr.
Josh Inglis (wk), Jason Roy, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner,Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed,Cameron Bancroft, Matthew Kelly, Joel Paris, Kurtis Patterson, Corey Rocchiccioli, Sam Whiteman
Playing 11 :
Josh Philippe, J Vince, Daniel Hughes, Moises Henriques (C), Jordan Silk, D Christian, C Brathwaite, B Dwarshuis, Sean Abbott, J Bird, Steve O’Keefe, Lloyd Pope.
Jason Roy, Liam Livingstone, Colin Munro, Josh Inglis, Mitchell Marsh, A Turner, A Hardie, J Behrendorff, Andrew Tye, Fawad Ahmed, J Richardson.
Key points :
- Perth have better record against Sixers.
- Phillipe & Inglis are in good this season, Inglis is playing really well in last few matches and Phillipe is struggling score runs in recent 4 matches, Inglis has to just continue to rock and Phillipe has to comeback from recent failure but he has played at this pitch.
- Henriques is must has very good average against Scorchers, Munro is in very good form expecting hint to rock and get some runs but remember he is playing against his old club, Roy had moderate outing against Sixers In this season earlier.
- Above 3 must Picks, Next 1-2 to be picked among Vince / Silk / Hughes / Marsh / Turner. Can go with Vince for safe and if Sixers ar chasing Silk can score few more, as of now risky Picks are Hughes out of form / Marsh not much effective If not bowling / Turner batting lower order.
- Livingstone is must has good opponent average and will bowl few overs & Christian is very experienced player will bat & bowl, we saw the level of importance for experienced player in Eliminator between Strikers & Heats.
- Risky Punts are Hardie & Braithwaite. Try them. In GL.
- Tye is must 19 W, Behendroff 13W & Richardson 11W against Sixers, Sean Abbott 15W, O Koffee 9W, Dwarshuis 8W against Scorchers.
- Richardson is good at play offs too, in good form, Tye experience + stats, Sean Abbott very good bowler, these are must and safe.
- Dwarshuius bit safe taken by many / O Koffee last outing played well at this pitch / Behendroff because of stats.
- Fawad & Bird are risky Picks.
Crucial Key points by Crazykrish
- These 2 are like Chennai Super Kings & Mumbai Indians in the Big Bash league.
- Both have played more finals, Perth Scorchers are 3 time champions & Sydney Sixers are 2 time champions.
- Experience plays a very very crucial role in the finals, young players won’t be much experienced the pressure in it.
- Home ground for New South Blue Wales, players of these can be too effective.
- Local players Henriques, Sean Abbott, Hughes.
- Henriques is must, very experienced player, local player and will be crucial.
- It will be low scoring around 160 runs, when these 2 have met in finals that is totally thrice chasing team has won it all time.
- Chasing has more chances to win in finals.
- Good picks Henriques, Marsh, Steve O Koffee, Behendroff, Richardson a bit but not so effective stats at pitch.
- Pressure will be high for initial to get more runs when makes them tend to lose wickets.
- Henriques, Christian, Behendroff, Marsh & Abbott, will be very main picks.
- Perth are bit stronger as per stats but Sydney current team is good and urge to defend the championship .
- Tye has good wicket taking stats against Sixers.
Cap/vc picks :
- Henriques C
- Munro C
- Livingstone C
- Phillipe C
- Roy Vc
- Christian Vc
- Richardson Vc
- Abbott Vc
DREAM11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM :
DREAM11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM :