Match between: Pak vs Sa
Date & Time: 11th February 2021, 6:30 PM IST
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
Pitch report: surface is good for bowling which can attack pace, batting here is difficult to score runs.
Mohammad Rizwan, Haider Ali, B Azam, H Talat, Asif Ali, Iftikhar Ahmed, K Shah, Faheem Ashraf, Haris Rauf/Hasan Ali, Usman Qadir, S Shah Afridi, Aamer Yamin, Amad Butt, Danish Aziz, M Nawaz, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Haris Rauf/Hasan Ali, Zafar Gohar, Zahid Mahmood.
Janneman Malan, Reeza Hendricks, JJ Smuts, H Klaasen, David Miller, D Pretorius, Andile Phehlukwayo, G Linde/Bjorn Fortuin, Junior Dala, Tabraiz Shamsi, L Sipamla, Nandre Burger, Okuhle Cele, B Fortuin/George Linde, R Rickelton, J Snyman, Glenton Stuurman, Pite van Biljon.
Probable playing 11:
Mohammad Rizwan, Haider Ali, Babar Azam, Hussain Talat, Asif Ali, I Ahmed, Khushdil Shah, Faheem Ashraf, Haris Rauf/Hasan Ali, Usman Qadir, Shaheen Shah Afridi.
Janneman Malan, Reeza Hendricks, JJ Smuts, H Klaasen, David Miller, Dwaine Pretorius, A Phehlukwayo, George Linde/Bjorn Fortuin, Junior Dala, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lutho Sipamla.
- M Rizwan opens the bat for pak inform batsman can play good knocks, having an average of 22 must pick.
- Haider Ali opens the bat, scored 176 runs in 7 matches at an average of 29 good pick.
- Babar Azam going to lead pak team, one of the top players in the World having an average of 51 in this format of the game must have pick.
- H Talat left-hand batsmen going to handle Middle-order for pak if the top order fails he is crucial, having an average of 29, try captain in Grand Leagues.
- F Ashraf will do all-rounder duty for pak having an average of 11 with bat and can bowl also few over.
- S Afridi left-arm pacer bowls in death overs picked 22 wickets in 18 matches.
- Hasan Ali right arm pacer picked 31 wickets in 29 matches, recently having good touch with the bowl.
- Usman Qadir leg-break bowler, picked 8 wickets in just 3 matches good pick.
- J Malan right-hand opening batsmen from sa having an average of 32, must pick.
- R Hendricks can play good knocks for his team, having an average of 25, try captain in Grand Leagues.
- David Miller the hard-hitting ability batsmen, he can hit the ball with excellent strike-rate with an average of 29, good pick in your team.
- Heinrich Klaasen can play long innings for the team and excellent behind the wickets can be a good pick.
- J Dala right arm pacer picked 13 wickets in 10 matches can bowl in death.
- T Shamsi left-arm wrist spinner picked 21 wickets in 25 matches.
- L simple will attack with the bowl for sa picked 4 wickets in 6 matches.
- B Azam C
- Rizwan C
- J Malan C/VC
- Miller C
- S Afridi VC
- J Dala C punt
DREAM11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM:
DREAM11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM: