Match Between : POT vs JUV
Date & Time : 18th February 2021, 1.30am
Probable Lineups :
Key Points & Players :
- FC Porto vs Juventus Leg 1, FC Porto Home.
- Champions League season BTTS average is 40%.
- Last 5 Home POT : DWDWW
- Last 5 Away JUV: LWWLW
- POT at Home have scored 1.9 Goals & Conceded 0.9 Goals average per match.
- JUV at Away have scored 1.7 Goals & Conceded 0.6 Goals average per match.
- Home Advantage for FC Porto .
- H2H – 2 Matches played
- FC Porto – 0 Matches Won
- Draw – 0 Match
- Juventus -2 Matches also Won ( In 2 matches also Juventus has kept clean sheet )
- Expecting 0-1/ 1-2 / 2-0 & until now 0-0 hasn’t happened between these 2 teams.
- CS chances are bit high.
- FC Porto is a Portugal club, so basically it’s Cristiano Ronaldo’s Home country club.
- Few of the players Portugal players have played along Cristiano Ronaldo such as Pepe, Oliveira & even coach of FC Porto is also Portugal player, so they will try to keep Ronaldo in check for sure.
- Key Players
- GK – Both the sides have more attacking players but Juventus has Ronaldo so major shots will be from him, Szczęsny slightly better but, if making CS team better go with Marchesin.
- Must pick players
- Taremi if you feel FC Porto will score
- Rotation players
- De Ligt / Bonucci
- Chiesa/ McKennie if expecting 2 goals
- Memba – good tackles
- Punt players
- Pepe – Headers Attacking and aggressive player
- Risky Punts
Reference team :
Thanks for reading, for real-time updates please follow below channels.