Match between : KAR vs QUE
Date & Time : February 20, 07:30 PM IST
Venue: National Stadium, Karachi
Pitch Report: Karachi pitch helps for both batting and bowling ones, chasing can be easy here who wins the toss will choose to bowl and try to chase the target.
Sharjeel Khan, Chadwick Walton, Babar Azam, Colin Ingram, Zeeshan Malik, M Nabi, Imad Wasim, D Christian, Mohammad Amir, Aamer Yamin,W Maqsood, Joe Clarke, D Aziz, Qais Akram, Arshad Iqbal, M Ilyas, Aamer Yamin, A Afridi.
Chris Gayle, Tom Banton, C Delport, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Azam Khan, Ben Cutting, Mohammad Nawaz, M Hasnain, Naseem Shah, U Shinwari, Anwar Ali, S Ayub, Abdul Nasir, Usman Shinwari, Qais Ahmed, Arish Ali Khan, H Khan, Dale Steyn, Z Mehmood.
Probable playing 11:
Sharjeel Khan, C Walton, Babar Azam, Colin Ingram, Zeeshan Malik, Mohammad Nabi, Imad Wasim, Daniel Christian, M Amir, Aamer Yamin, Waqas Maqsood.
Chris Gayle, Tom Banton, C Delport, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Azam Khan, Ben Cutting, Mohammad Nawaz, M Hasnain, Naseem Shah, U Shinwari, Anwar Ali.
- Azam Khan one of the hard-hitting wicket-keeping batsmen, would like to continue the show and find himself a spot on the national side. He also scored 46 runs off 30 balls in last year PSL match.
- Sarfaraz Ahmed said in Pakistani Media suggest that the former skipper might promote himself up the order in this season of PSL, he has played 10 games against Karachi and scored 152 runs at an average of 50.67.
- Babar Azam one of the consistent batsmen in any format of the game, he is having an average of 30 and must pick him on your team.
- Chris Gayle the universe boss no one can give him a competition on hitting the ball continuously must have a pick in your team.
- C Delport one of the short format player can play long innings to give a strong total to the opposite side of the team.
- Sharjeel Khan opens the bat and having an average of 23 with a strike rate of 121 can be a good pick in the grand Leagues.
- D Christian all-rounder to watch out hard hitter of the ball can pick Wickets with the ball, and he is in good touch recently must-have in your team.
- Ben Cutting is known for his long sixes with bat and picked 9 Wickets in 8 games last season, a good pick on your team.
- M Hasnain one of the top bowler from que, he picked 15 Wickets in 9 games in last season must pick him.
- M Amir left-arm pacer can be a good one to pick, he picked 9 Wickets in 9 games last season.
- Imad Wasim an all-rounder can bowl a few overs and can come to bat at down the order and helps the team to give a good total.
- Babar Azam C
- Gayle C/VC
- Christian C/VC
- Cutting C/VC
- Delport C/VC
- Imad Wasim C/VC
Dream11 Small League Team:
Dream11 Grand League Team: