Match between : LAH vs QUE
Date & Time : February 22, 07:30 PM IST
Venue: National Stadium, Karachi
Pitch Report: Karachi pitch helps for both batting and bowling ones, chasing can be easy here who wins the toss will choose to bowl and try to chase the target.
Fakhar Zaman, Sohail Akhtar, A Salman, M Hafeez, Ben Dunk, Samit Patel, David Wiese, Rashid Khan, A Daniyal, Shaheen Afridi, S Mirza, M Faizan, Zeeshan Ashraf, Joe Denly, Haris Rauf, Tom Abell, Muhammad Zaid Alam, Maaz Khan.
Chris Gayle, Tom Banton, C Delport, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Azam Khan, Ben Cutting, Mohammad Nawaz, M Hasnain, Naseem Shah, U Shinwari, Anwar Ali, S Ayub, Abdul Nasir, Usman Shinwari, Qais Ahmed, Arish Ali Khan, H Khan, Dale Steyn, Z Mehmood.
Probable playing 11:
Fakhar Zaman, Sohail Akhtar, Agha Salman, M Hafeez, Ben Dunk, Samit Patel, David Wiese, Rashid Khan, Salman Mirza, Rashid Khan, Ahmed Daniyal.
Tom Banton, Sarfraz Ahmed, Chris Gayle, Saim Ayub, Azam Khan, Ben Cutting, Mohammad Nawaz, M Hasnain, Usman Shinwari, Naseem Shah, Qais Ahmed.
- Azam Khan one of the hard-hitting wicket-keeping batsmen, would like to continue the show and find himself a spot on the national side.
- Sarfaraz Ahmed said in Pakistani Media suggest that the former skipper might promote himself up the order in this season of PSL, he has played 10 games against Karachi and scored 152 runs at an average of 50.67.
- Fakhar Zaman will open the batting for lah he can be effective with the bat in the Short format of the game, the last match got out at 15 runs, but don’t skip him in your team try in Grand Leagues.
- M Hafeez experienced player who can manage to play hard knocks, recently scored 33 runs in 26 balls he can be crucial today.
- T Banton one of the quality player, loves to play attacking shots he is in solid form recently he can be a good pick in Grand Leagues.
- Chris Gayle the universe boss no one can give him a competition on hitting the ball continuously must have a pick in your team recently scored 39 runs can see the same today.
- C Delport one of the short format players can play long innings to give a strong total to the opposite side of the team.
- Ben Cutting is known for his long sixes with bat and picked 9 Wickets in 8 games last season, a good pick on your team.
- Rashid Khan know for his variations in spin attack must have picked, he didn’t consider any Wicket to his name but having a good economy rate not only with the ball he can hit hard sixes also.
- S Afridi left-arm pacer and Wicket taking bowler, he picked 3 Wickets in the last game must have picked.
- M Hasnain one of the top bowler from que, he picked 15 Wickets in 9 games in last season must pick him.
- Hafeez C
- F Zaman C/VC
- S Akhtar C/VC
- Gayle C/VC
- Cutting C/VC
- Rashid Khan C/VC
Dream11 Small League Team:
Dream11 Grand League Team: