Match between : NZ vs AUS
Time & Date : 22 February, 11:30 AM IST
Venue : Hagley Oval, Christchurch
Pitch report : Surface will help seamers and batsmen will get help to play good knocks in small ground, can expect a good total here.
Martin Guptill, Tim Seifert , K Williamson, G Phillips, D Conway, J Neesham, M Santner, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult, M Chapman, H Bennett.
Aaron Finch (c), Josh Philippe, Matthew Wade, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Daniel Sams, Adam Zampa, K Richardson, Jhye Richardson/ A Behrendorff, Ashton Agar, D’Arcy Short, Tanveer Sangha, M Marsh/Ben McDermott/Ashton Turner, Jhye Richardson/ Jason Behrendorff, Riley Meredith, Andrew Tye.
Playing 11 :
Martin Guptill, T Seifert, Kane Williamson, Glenn Phillips, Devon Conway, James Neesham, M Santner, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult.
Aaron Finch, Josh Philippe, M Wade, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, M Marsh/Ben McDermott/A Turner, D Sams, A Zampa, K Richardson, J Richardson/ Behrendorff, Ashton Agar.
Key points :
- M Guptill going to open the bat for NZ one of the experienced player can play good knocks, Scored 2621 runs in 94 Matches good pick in Grand Leagues.
- Tim Seifert one of the best player in the short format of the game, he is having an average of 28 and recently he is in good touch with bat must pick in your team.
- Kane Williamson comes to play at one down, he can turn the game with his quality of batting and he can play long innings with respectively with some hard knocks, having an average of 33 must pick in your team.
- D Conway left-hand batsmen to handle down the order scored 2859 runs in 86 games can be a good pick in Grand Leagues.
- G Phillips one of the strongest players who can play good knocks scored 333 runs in just 17 games can be a good pick.
- J Neesham all-rounder from NZ scored 260 runs and picked 16 Wickets in just 24 games can be a good pick in your team.
- M Santner is known for his spin attack recently picked 6 wickets in 6 games and can hit the ball hard good one to try captain in Grand Leagues.
- Tim Southee one of the top pacer from NZ picked 87 Wickets in 75 Matches, recently picked 6 wickets in 2 games against Pakistan can be a good pick.
- T Boult lerf arm pacer, Wicket taking ability bowler picked 39 Wickets in just 22 matches.
- J Philippe one of the top scorer in bbl recently he is in good touch in the short format of the game, scored 1390 runs in 53 matches try captain in Grand Leagues.
- A Finch is one of the hard hitter of the ball and experienced player, easily he can take the score to a good total if he is in a good amount of time in the crease.
- M Wade left-hand batsmen recently in good form, scored 427 runs in 27 games at an average of 33 must pick in your team.
- G Maxwell an all-rounder, having an average of 33 with an excellent strike-rate of 153 and he can bowl a few overs if the team needed must pick.
- M Stoinis is in form coming back from bbl played good knocks there can squeeze the same here also, scored 289 runs in 23 matches and picked 9 Wickets.
- K Richardson right arm pacer picked 22 Wickets in 18 games try captain in Grand Leagues.
- A Zampa one of the wicket-taking bowler, picked 39 Wickets in 29 games good one to pick.
- M Marsh all-rounder scored 258 runs and picked 7 wickets in 24 matches.
Cap/vc picks :
- K Williamson C/VC
- T Seifert C
- Maxwell C
- Guptill VC
- M Wade C/VC
- Stoinis C/VC
- Finch C
DREAM11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM :
DREAM11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM :