Match between : WAR VS KTS
Time & Date : 25th February, 6:00 PM IST
Venue : Kingsmead, Durban
Pitch report: The pitch at Kingsmead Stadium in Durban is expected to be an excellent one for batting. It will have something for both spinners and Pacers.
Gihahn Cloete, L Ngoepe, Marco Marais, Tristan Stubbs, A Gqamane, Jade de Klerk, JJ Smuts, Wihan Lubbe, S Qeshile, Anrich Nortje, Glenton Stuurman, Lizo Makhosi, Marco Jansen, M Nabe, Stefan Tait, Tshepo Ntuli.
Grant Mokoena, Jonathan Vandiar, M Kleinveldt, Pite van Biljon, Raynard van Tonder, F Behardien, Ferisco Adams, Jacques Snyman, P Kruger, Andries Gous, W Makwetu, Alfred Mothoa, Gerald Coetzee, Mbulelo Budaza, M Pretorius, Shaun von Berg.
Playing 11 :
Gihahn Cloete, JJ Smuts, S Qeshile, W Lubbe, Marco Jansen, Lesiba Ngoepe, Marco Marais, Mthiwekhaya Nabe, Ayabulela Gqamane, Anrich Nortje, Lizo Makhosi.
Patrick Kruger, J Snyman, Raynard van Tonder, Petrus van Bilejon, F Behardien, Grant Mokoena, Ferisco Adams, Wandile Makwetu, Gerald Coetzee, Shaun von Berg, Alfred Mothoa.
Key points :
- This pitch is good for batsmen they get more help in the 1st inning of this match, and spinner gets support 2nd inning of the match, So try to pick batsmen who come to bat first innings.
- JJ Smuts open the bat for war and the perfect all-rounder for his team, recently not in good touch with the bat he can play good knock today and can bowl a few overs must pick in your team, last five matches scores 102,48,7,1,14 runs.
- G Cloete will join the game with JJ Smuts and both will handle the starting overs of the bat pace, not in form with the bat recently but don’t miss him loves to play good knocks.
- Sinethemba Qeshile Wicket-keeper batsman will go to handle down the order for his team, Scored 33,47 runs at starting of the games but the last match failed to score runs, a good one to pick.
- Lubbe All-rounder Scored 44 runs in the last match and it helps to give a good total for the opponent side of the team
- M Nabe picked 4 wickets in the last match can expect the same from him today also.
- Marco Jansen picked 2 wickets in the last match and scored 47 runs with the bat with a good strike-rate good pick.
- Patrick Kruger will open the bat for kts and good attacking batsmen but just scored 40 runs in this tournament, one of the top all-rounder but failed to score runs and he can bowl a few overs also.
- Jacques Snyman will join the game with Kruger and can expect some decent runs by him and can bowl also try in Grand Leagues.
- P van Bilejon will handle the Middle-order and scored 149 runs in 4 games in this season and is in red-hot form, must have pick try captain in Grand Leagues.
- R van Tonder scored a quickfire 42 in his first game, this innings turn out to be a match-winner for the game.
- A Game is a top performer for WAR in the last four matches with both bat and ball, he scored 69 runs and picked 5 wickets in this season and must have a pick in your team.
- Anrich Nortje right arm pacer Wicket taking bowler troubled the batsmen in this tournament, can expect 2+ Wickets from him must have a captain in Grand Leagues.
CAP/VC PICKS :
- J Smuts C
- A Gqamane C/VC
- P Van Biljon C/VC
- W Lubbe C/VC
- Nortje C/VC
- Qeshile C/VC
- P Kurger C punt pick
DREAM11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM :
DREAM11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM :