Match Between: MI vs KKR
Date & Time: 23rd September 2021 at 7.30PM
Venue: The Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Pitch Report: Moderate pitch, Bit on high scoring side, 160ish is the average score
Probable Playing 11:
Mumbai Indians :
Quinton de Kock(wk), Ishan Kishan, Rohit Sharma (C), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Adam Milne, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult
Kolkata Knight Riders :
Shubman Gill, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana, Rahul Tripathi, Eoin Morgan©, Dinesh Karthik(wk), Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Lockie Ferguson, Varun Chakravarthy, Prasidh Krishna
Wicker Keeper :
- QDK – Safe pick, will not fail like previous match, he bat’s up.
- Dinesh Karthik – Mini GL and GL pick, I might he may get batting, as KKR may lose more wickets.
- Ishan Kishan as Rohit comes, he Wil bat at 2nd down, he is fantastic at chasing.
- Gill will be crucial pick from KKR, he play well at these pitches and good form too.
- Tripathi might struggle against MI, as he plays for Maharashtra, most of the MI players are local players so they will know his weakness for sure.
- Rohit Sharma very very important pick, he will play his best for sure, in good form too. Red hot pick.
- Suryakumar Yadav in good pick for sure he won’t fail like previous match, he is very good at both the innings & ex KKR player.
- Saurabh Tiwary had his day last time, he might not chance to bat.
- Nitish Rana it’s the time where he might be tested on Dubai, ex MI player, in good domestic form.
- Eoin Morgan ignored by many, Can bat well, high chances of getting to bat today, crucial at this pitch.
- K Pollard occasional bowler can bowl 1-2 overs, very good at chasing and getting some good runs.
- Narine can be moderate pick, Can drop him and take risk. As pitch assist pacers more. But Rohit struggles against Narine.
- Russell very important mainly because of his aggressive batting nature and bowling ability, he loves to bat against MI, he is punt pick for sure.
- Venkatesh Iyer aggressive player though, but against bowlers like Bumrah, Trent & Milne, Can fail by scoring around 15-20 quickfire runs., they might try him as bowler mainly because for surely some spinner will fail, then he has pace Bowling ability so can try out with him.
- Krunal Pandya clearly a GL / mini gl pick, might not get to bat.
- Bumrah, Boult are must at any cost, Mainly because he are world class bowlers at their peak form. Can pick 2-3 wickets each for sure.
- Milne was Trump last time might continue as pitch assist pacers, he Bowls very fast, combination of left arm pacer Boult & his countrymen right arm pacer Milne can make wonders as we saw in last match. Still taken by only 37% Trump for sure.
- Ferguson can too be effective due to pitch nature, he Bowls really well, he should be Trump pick for KKR to get some early wickets.
- Varun Chakravarthy had his day in previous, but don’t expect same in this match, Can pick at max 1 wicket mainly because of pitch nature and his peak performance in previous match.
- P Krishna he is very good underrated player, he Bowls well, coming to spotlight in recent times, pitch can assist him for sure.
- R Chahar can be pick 1-2 wickets as he at his best form and variations.
- MI will win this for sure.
Match Ups To Watch out :
- Narine vs Rohit – 7 outs
- Rusell Bowling vs Pollard – 5 outs
- Rusell batting vs Bumrah – 3 outs
C & Vc Picks:
- Morgan Vc
- Surya Vc
- Ferguson C GL
Note : C picks can also be made as Vc too.
Dream11 Reference Team:
Dream11 Small League Team:
Dream11 Grand League Team:
Thanks for reading, please join below groups and install our app for latest and exclusive updates.