Welcome to the preview the great Indian premier league, the most excited and thrilling Cricket T20 league ever in the world.
Match between : RCB vs KXIP
Date & Time : 15th September 2020 7.30pm IST.
Venue : Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Where to watch ?: Hotstar & Star Sports
Weather Report :
Ball & dew factor info:
Ball used : Kookaburra Turf ball
Dew ( Weatness in the pitch)- tiny droplets will be there as day pass towards night, it will affect the bowler very much because the ball will become slippery so for pacers difficult to maintain line and for Spinners there will be less spin.
As per weather Report the on 15th October 2020, dew factor is around 11° – 7°,this will very important for the team to choose batting & bowling, so batting 2nd will have a bit advantage don’t ignore that batsman will also have slight disadvantage as the ball will move slowly in the ground. Dew Point it’s very low, this won’t affect much.
As the wind movement is moderate 7 Km/H at match beginning and reduces (4 Km/H) as the time pass on so in 2nd innings ball swing movement might be low. Totally it supports spinners as there is less grass on the pitch, infact almost no grass, so spinners will be helpful but ground is very short, but rather spinners in the recent time pacers have good advantage because short boundaries spinners face difficulty simple loft can go to six in Sharjah in Abu Dhabi & Dubai it’s a catch. Usually pitch swapping is happening for some grass is there means pacers helpful and dry means spinners but length also matters keep this in mind. But in recent matches the scoring rate has drastically reduced and even no of sixes have Also been reduced
Very important stat is that batting 2nd & winning stats is bit low. Out of 13 matches only 3 wins was achieved by chasing, above stats is as per T20I
In the year 2014, for 15-16 days IPL 7 had held in Dubai International stadiym, where in this pitch 6 matches had happened out of which 4 matches batting 2nd has won by chasing, 2 matches batting 1st has won.
Current season(2020) 6 matches has happened, Batting 1st has won Five times and batting 2nd team has won once. Twice chasing team has crossed 200+ runs that means they had almost chased the target.
Important note: This is a different pitch, it’s a bit dry, the short boundaries is mattering alot in Sharjah, so expect the balls to be lost for sure.
You’ve seen cricketers carry huge kitbags filled with their favourite gear. From bats to shoes and everything else, here’s Captain Kohli showing what he’s got in his kit. Watch out for a special appearance from a special someone.#PlayBold #IPL2020 #WeAreChallengers #Dream11IPL pic.twitter.com/VtYRUfgrIz— Royal Challengers Bangalore (@RCBTweets) October 14, 2020
Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers, Devdutt Padikkal, Gurkeerat Singh, Moeen Ali, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Parthiv Patel, Pawan Negi, Shivam Dube, Umesh Yadav, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Aaron Finch, Chris Morris, Dale Steyn, Isuru Udana, Joshua Philippe, Pavan Deshpande, Shahbaz Ahamad, Adam Zampa
KL Rahul, Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, Nicholas Pooran, Sarfaraz Khan, Glenn Maxwell, Krishnappa Gowtham, Chris Jordan, Sheldon Cottrell, Mohammed Shami, Ravi Bishnoi, Murugan Ashwin, Hardus Viljoen, Ishan Porel, Tajinder Singh, Darshan Nalkande, Arshdeep Singh, Simran Singh, Harpreet Brar, Chris Gayle, Deepak Hooda, Mandeep Singh, James Neesham, Jagadeesha Suchith, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Probable Playing 11:
Aaron Finch, Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers (WK), Gurkeerat Singh,Shivam Dube, Udana, Chris Morris, Washington Sundar, Navdeep Saini, Yuzvendra Chahal
KL Rahul (C, wk),Chris Gayle,Mayank Agarwal,Pooran,Mandeep Singh, Glenn Maxwell/Neesham, Krishnappa Gowtham/Murgan Ashwin, Arshadeep, Mujeeb, Sheldon Cottrell/Jordan/Mujeeb, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohammed Shami
- ABD & Rahul both are fanatsic picks, ABD is in red hot form & imagine in Sharjah , there can be rain of sixes, even pooran is also good pick, pooran can be effective in 2nd Innings so if KXIP is batting 2nd he is your trump pick.
- ABD & Rahul expecting both the players to score 35+ runs, ABD will be must pick for sure.
- Virat is ignored by many, just a heads-up he comes at 1down & finch was lucky because he was dropped, this to late coming of kohli, if RCB bat first he is must pick, he is trump cap pick, but one backfire point is he has poor record against KXIP, this is very important to be considered.
- Paddikal & Mayank both are decent picks expecting 20+ runs by both of them, Mayank is good pick while chasing too. Rahul & Mayank has played with Paddikal in domestic league so this can cause paddikal to get exposed to his weakness.
- Gayle can be good pick of KXIP is batting first has good 1st innings batting record rather than 2nd innings batting record. Short ground can be effective and Morris can be crucial against the big man.
- Finch is good decent pick ignored by many , not a cap / vc pick in sl can give goods points in the team.
- Mandeep is purely a mini gl / gl pick.
- Morris can be good pick, he bowling really well and can get crucial wickets he will pick atleast 2+ wickets if RCB bowl 2nd and if RCB bowl 1st he will pick 1+ wicket.
- Maxwell is under pressure some day he has to perform, it can he any day and it will be huge like around 40+ runs, risky trump pick ,he can be effective in 2nd innings.
- Sundar is good pick, he bowling really well, a bit slow pitch but if KXIP is batting first and RCB is bowling can take drop him and if RCB I bowling 2nd he is must pick.
- After the inclusion of Morris and udana the importance of Dube importance has been reduced, might be same I feel.
- If K Gowtham plays he can be effective and paddikal is prone to getting out for Gowtham.
- Must have bowlers pick are chahal and shami, shami is very effective in this pitch, both can fetch you 80+ points I feel, chahal will effective if RCB is bowling 2nd and shami is bit consistent I both , I feel shami will atleast 1wicket, picking chahal is dependent on toss.
- Bishnoi is consistent, can pick atleast 1 wicket, he can be effective on any pitch, he even pick baristow and Warner at intense situation.
- Udana is must, in these pitches he can be effective and irrespective of the innings he will be lethal.
- Arshadeep is good potential bowlers credit saver too.
- Jordan / Saini / Siraj can pick 1 among these 3 I feel.
- Kohli C
- ABD C
- KL Rahul C
- Mayank C
- Gayle Vc
- Morris Vc
- Chahal C
- Paddikal Vc
- Shami Vc
- Udana Vc*
- Finch C*
- Pooran Vc*
- Maxwell Vc*
C picks are also Vc picks
* Indicates only in GL
Must Have Players:
Small League Team:
Grand League Team:
Thanks for reading, please join our channel for real-time updates