Welcome to the preview the great Indian premier league, the most excited and thrilling Cricket T20 league ever in the world.
Match between : MI vs KKR
Date & Time : 16th October 20 7.30pm IST.
Venue : Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Where to watch ?: Hotstar & Star Sports
Weather Report :
Ball & dew factor info:
Ball used : Kookaburra Turf ball
Dew ( Weatness in the pitch)- tiny droplets will be there as day pass towards night, it will affect the bowler very much because the ball will become slippery so for pacers difficult to maintain line and for Spinners there will be less spin, as per weather Report the on 16th October 2020, dew factor is around 18°-20°,this will very important for the team to choose batting & bowling.
As the wind at initial match 19km/h as the time pass on its 11km/h this might slight important stat. 6 km difference.
Very important stat is that batting 2nd & winning stats is bit low. Our of 14 matches only 3 wins was achieved, above stats is as per T20I
In the year 2014, for 15-16 days IPL 7 had held in Abu Dhabi, & including current season stats where in this pitch 8 matches had happened out of which 4 matches batting 1st has won, 3 matches batting 2nd has won and 1 tie had happened which led to super over.
Current season(2020) 8 matches has happened, Batting 1st has won four times and Chasing Team has won four times. The pitch is helpful pacer but par score is 170+.
The pitch is not very high scoring, there are cases where team has got all out within 80runs, if I check the stats spinners have good record, 3+ wickets are easily taken by the spinners. But in this season it’s really assisting the pacers so much, go with pacers more than spinners.
Rohit Sharma (C), Saurabh Tiwary, Chris Lynn, Anmolpreet Singh, Suryakumar Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Anukul Roy, Prince Balwant Rai, Sherfane Rutherford, Jasprit Bumrah, James Pattinson, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Trent Boult, Dhawal Kulkarni, Rahul Chahar, Jayant Yadav, Mitchell McClenaghan, Quinton de Kock, Ishan Kishan, Aditya Tare, Digvijay Deshmukh and Mohsin Khan
Dinesh Karthik (captain and wk), Andre Russell, Sandeep Warrier, Shivam Mavi, Shubman Gill, Siddhesh Lad, Sunil Narine, Pat Cummins, Eoin Morgan, Varun Chakravarti, Tom Banton, Rahul Tripathi, Chris Green, Nikhil Naik, M Siddharth, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Kuldeep Yadav, Lockie Ferguson, Nitish Rana, Prasidh Krishna, Rinku Singh
Probable Playing 11:
Quinton de Kock (WK), Rohit Sharma (C), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult and James Pattinson
Tripathi, Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Eoin Morgan, Dinesh Karthik (c)(wk), Andre Russell,/Banton/Ferguson/Narine, V Chakravarti, P Krishna/Kuldeep, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Pat Cummins.
- QDK has decent average against KKR, I feel he might score around 30+ runs, last time Rohit Sharma faced, this time it will QDK facing, if MI opt to bat first he is must pick.
- Rohit Sharma is must he loves to bat against KKR, has fanatsic average in this ground, plays well if MI opt to bat first, expecting big innings from him as he failed in previous Match. Expecting 35+ runs.
- Surya Kumar Yadav playing against his old franchise, he has faced most of the bowlers in nets, he will be great pick for tomorrow, don’t drop him very important pick. Expecting 30+ runs.
- Ishan can be good pick if MI is chasing. Slightly risky pick.
- D Karthik has moderate average against MI, slightly struggles in these pitches. Mini gl or gl pick.
- Main pick from KKR is Rahul Tripathi ignored by many, will be effective in this Pitch, just instict he can score above 30+ runs I feel. He is potential Batsman taken by 33%. He is from Maharashtra so he is a bit of aware of Rohit’s Captaincy.
- Rana might struggle against MI I feel, but risky punt. He will fail for sure if KKR chase.
- Gill can score some runs because he is due for performance slightly struggling in recent matches. He has a average of 24 against MI, can drop him I feel. Expecting 15+ runs.
- Eoin hasn’t perfomed upto his mark, I feel he is must while chasing, risky batting punt pick from KKR. Expecting 20+ runs.
- H Pandya is not back to complete fitness I feel, not able to give his best, highly talented player, he will be more like a finisher.
- T Banton / Ferguson, Ferguson can be effective on this pitch , good punt pick. Banton may be dropped for him.
- Not much choices from all rounder section, Pollard can bowl if needed, he will bowl 1 over for sure, if it works out will bowl 2/3 overs.
- Not getting promoted to bat up and MI batting is very well settled.
- Russell is must pick as no proper pick is available in all rounder section. Hasn’t exploded yet he can score huge any day. Has average of 24 against Mighty MI, KKR is too dependent on this man’s performance. He will bowl 4 overs I feel and he should bat at 5, waiting for his huge innings performance, he must pick if KKR bat first.
- Krunal will be effective if MI is bowling 2nd with ball, can score quick fire runs, might be even promoted to bat up, he aggressive touch was good.
- Remember MI are clear favourites to win the match tomorrow, if MI bat first expect MI has high chances of crossing 180+ runs and bowling out KKR, MI is very very well settled side and they don’t have much to tinker on their side, but if you look at the pattern from last 4 days the team which has lost previous match has won the current matches , for instance CSK winning against SRH, DC winning against RR, KXIP winning against RCB & KKR has lost against RCB in this weak just a instict and pattern, among these 2 H2H from 2008, it’s MI leading all the way.
- Batting 2nd team has lost atleast 5 wickets, so can pick more bowlers from the team which batted 1st.
- Must have Bumrah & Boult expecting atleast 2 wickets from them.
- Pattinson is performing well, can be effective he will pick atleast 1 wicket.
- P Krishna can be a good decent pick, he failed in previous match so can pick few crucial wickets, if KKR bowl 2nd he will be decent pick.
- Cummins out of form max to max expect 1 wicket from him.
- K Nagarkoti is ignored by many, can be crucial he can be trump pick like Sandeep Sharma who peformed very well against CSK, trump pick I feel because he has lot of talent in him.
- V Chakravarti / R Chahar both are some trump picks, as this is not much spin affected pitch always mystery spinners will have upper hand. In this case it’s Varun.
- Rohit Shamra C
- Russell C
- S Yadav C
- QDK C
- Tripathi Vc
- Bumrah Vc
- Gill Vc
- Morgan Vc
- Boult Vc
- H Pandya Vc*
- D Karthik C*
- Ishan Vc*
- Pollard Vc*
Must Have Players:
Small League Team:
Grand League Team:
Thanks for reading, please join our channel for real-time updates