Welcome to the preview the great Indian premier league, the most excited and thrilling Cricket T20 league ever in the world.
Match between : RR VS RCB
Date & Time : 17th October 2020 3.30pm IST.
Venue : Dubai International Stadium
Where to watch ?: Hotstar & Star Sports
Weather Report :
Ball & dew factor info:
Ball used : Kookaburra Turf ball
Dew ( Weatness in the pitch- tiny droplets will be there as day pass towards night, it will affect the bowler very much because the ball will become slippery so for pacers difficult to maintain line and for Spinners there will be less spin.
As per weather Report the on 17th October 2020, dew factor is around 11-17°,this will very important for the team to choose batting & bowling, so batting 2nd will have a bit advantage don’t ignore that batsman will also have slight disadvantage as the ball will move slowly in the ground. As your saw in previous match 2nd innings bowlers facing difficulty.
As the wind movement is moderate 22 Km/H at match beginning and reduces 17Km/H as the time pass on so in 2nd innings, 2nd innings chasing might be easy.
Very important stat is that batting 2nd & winning stats is bit low. Out of 30 matches only 5 wins was achieved by chasing, above stats is as per T20I
In the year 2014, for 15-16 days IPL 7 had held in Dubai International stadiym, where in this pitch 7 matches had happened out of which 5 matches batting 2nd has won by chasing, 2 matches batting 1st has won.
Current season(2020) 14 matches has happened, 10 matches batting 1st has won & 2 match super over, so batting 1st has a bit more chances of winning as of now and Batting 2nd has won twice . Pitch had become high scoring, but again coming around 160 runs.
Spinners + Pacers are also getting advantage, 2nd innings team is losing more wickets will picking bowlers make a note of this point, the pitch as become less grass & a bit dry. Except KXIP vs CSK match where Watson & Faf Du Plessis perfomed so well.
“Ask him to walk on water and he will ask how many kilometers?”— Royal Challengers Bangalore (@RCBTweets) October 16, 2020
Harsha Bhogle’s quote on Rahul Dravid in every sense is applicable to AB de Villiers. Agree? @ABdeVilliers17#PlayBold #IPL2020 #WeAreChallengers #Dream11IPL pic.twitter.com/LcrMsra47a
Steve Smith(captain), Jos Buttler, Robin Uthappa, Sanju Samson, Ben Stokes, Jofra Archer, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Manan Vohra, Kartik Tyagi, Akash Singh, Oshane Thomas, Andrew Tye, David Miller, Tom Curran, Aniruddha Joshi, Shreyas Gopal, Riyan Parag, Varun Aaron, Shashank Singh, Anuj Rawat, Mahipal Lomror, Mayank Markande.
Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers, Devdutt Padikkal, Gurkeerat Singh, Moeen Ali, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Parthiv Patel, Pawan Negi, Shivam Dube, Umesh Yadav, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Aaron Finch, Chris Morris, Dale Steyn, Isuru Udana, Joshua Philippe, Pavan Deshpande, Shahbaz Ahamad, Adam Zampa
Probable Playing 11:
Jos Butler, Uthappa, Steve Smith (c), Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson (wk), Rahul Tewatia, Ryan Parag, Shreyas Gopal, Jofra Archer, Unadkat, Tyagi
Aaron Finch, Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers (WK),Shivam Dube, Udana, Chris Morris, Washington Sundar, Navdeep Saini, Yuzvendra Chahal Siraj
- ABD has 42 average against Rajasthan royals & 41 average in this stadium, he failed in previous match because RCB unnecessarily took risk by sending ABD at 6 which led to lose the match, so I feel this time ABD will bat at 4 that’s for sure. I’m sure ABD will perform.
- Moderate average against RCB around 30 & in this ground he struggles a bit because he has average of 19, can take risk by dropping him, if you feel risky one take him and don’t make cap or vc.
- Sanju has Very bad average against RCB and at this ground too, can drop him slightly is fading also.
- Paddikal / Finch can pick either of them or both of them they both are decent picks and Uthappa is getting some runs if he opens its well and good and Rayan performs well in chasing, among these 4 pick any 2 or max to max 3 picks.
- Kohli struggles against Shreyas, he can fail tomorrow I feel, has bad average against RR and in this ground too, risky move is pick him and don’t make him C/vc, else don’t pick him only for hyper risky move.
- Smith has very bad record at this Pitch, and against RCB is around 30 average, same like Kohli pick him don’t make c/vc for risky trump move & huge trump card move is drop him completely and take risk.
- Morris & Sundar are good picks & Morris bowls death over, sundar is peforming fantastically, so must pick I feel.
- Stokes is must pick can bowl 1+ over if it works out 4 overs for sure either opens or middle order, so trust me he can good decent punt pick, has moderate record against RCB & in this Pitch.
- Dube / Tewatia, Tewatia is preferred as there top order has moderate record in this pitch so if RR is chasing, must pick is Tewatia.
- Udana & Archer are death over bowlers, both are important picks, Archer has taken 6 wickets in just 12 overs, so clear good pick of the pitch advantage. Udana underperforming can make a comeback.
- Chahal is must has good average against RR, has taken 10 wickets in 27 overs bowled here.
- Gopal can be effective pick, as Kohli struggles against him. Spin is assisting a bit.
- Siraj/Unadkat/Tyagi/ Saini can pick 1 or atmost 2 among these 4 in sl and in mini & gl can pick 3 among 4.
- Ab De Villiers C
- Stokes C
- Smith C
- Virat C
- Butler Vc
- Smith Vc
- Padikkal C
- Archer Vc
- Chahal Vc
- Morris Vc
- Sundar Vc*
- Finch C*
- Tewatia Vc*
- Gopal Vc*
C picks are also Vc picks
* Indicates only in GL
Must Have Players:
Small League Team:
Grand League Team:
Thanks for reading, please join our channel for real-time updates