Welcome to the preview the great Indian premier league, the most excited and thrilling Cricket T20 league ever in the world.
Match between : SRH vs KKR
Date & Time : 18th October 20 3.30pm IST.
Venue : Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Where to watch ?: Hotstar & Star Sports
Weather Report :
Ball & dew factor info:
Ball used : Kookaburra Turf ball
Dew ( Weatness in the pitch)- tiny droplets will be there as day pass towards night, it will affect the bowler very much because the ball will become slippery so for pacers difficult to maintain line and for Spinners there will be less spin, as per weather Report the on 18th October 2020, dew factor is around 8°-16°,this will very important for the team to choose batting & bowling.
As the wind at initial match 22km/h as the time pass on its 19km/h this might slight important stat. 6 km difference.
Very important stat is that batting 2nd & winning stats is bit low. Our of 14 matches only 3 wins was achieved, above stats is as per T20I
In the year 2014, for 15-16 days IPL 7 had held in Abu Dhabi, & including current season stats where in this pitch 8 matches had happened out of which 4 matches batting 1st has won, 3 matches batting 2nd has won and 1 tie had happened which led to super over.
Current season(2020) 9 matches has happened, Batting 1st has won four times and Chasing Team has won five times. The pitch is helpful pacer but par score is 170+.
The pitch is not very high scoring, there are cases where team has got all out within 80runs, if I check the stats spinners have good record, 3+ wickets are easily taken by the spinners. But in this season it’s really assisting the pacers so much, go with pacers more than spinners.
David Warner (c), Abhishek Sharma, Basil Thampi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Billy Stanlake, Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Shreevats Goswami, Siddarth Kaul, Khaleel Ahmed, T Natarajan, Vijay Shankar, Wriddhiman Saha, Abdul Samad, Fabian Allen, Mitchell Marsh, Priyam Garg, Sandeep Bavanaka, Sanjay Yadav, Virat Singh
Dinesh Karthik (captain and wk), Andre Russell, Sandeep Warrier, Shivam Mavi, Shubman Gill, Siddhesh Lad, Sunil Narine, Pat Cummins, Eoin Morgan, Varun Chakravarti, Tom Banton, Rahul Tripathi, Chris Green, Nikhil Naik, M Siddharth, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Kuldeep Yadav, Lockie Ferguson, Nitish Rana, Prasidh Krishna, Rinku Singh
Probable Playing 11:
David Warner (C), Jonny Bairstow (WK), Manish Pandey,Kane Williamson,Priyam Garg/Virat Singh,Vijay Shankar/Samad,Rashid Khan, Abhishek Sharma, Sandeep, Khaleel Ahmed & T Natarajan
Tripathi, Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Eoin Morgan, Dinesh Karthik (c)(wk), Andre Russell,/Banton/Ferguson/Narine, V Chakravarti, P Krishna/Kuldeep, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Pat Cummins.
- Veel it will Baristow and Warner combo firing tomorrow, Warner has average around 43 in 22 Matches, that’s a really good average and baristow has average around 67 in 3 Matches, trust me they might rock tomorrow. Expecting 35+ runs from both the players.
- DK has to prove himself, he gave up Captaincy to concentrate on batting, hope he peforms tomorrow, but has very moderate record against SRH.
- World cup winning captain is in charge of KKR, even though the decision was quick, KKR struggled against MI.
- Gill & Morgan are good decent picks from KKR, as Gill has average around 49 aginst SRH & Morgan is in good touch.
- If KKR bat 2nd Morgan is must, if KKR bat frist slight risky move to drop him.
- M Pandey playing against his old franchise, rather than Kane it’s better to pick M Pandey because has average around 23 –
- Tirupathi / Rana /P.Garg, among these 3, 1 pick you’ve to do, I feel Rana is punt and Tripathi is one more punt pick.
- Kane is good and chasing, keep this in mind .
- Russell is the best option available from all- rounders section, be will no and struggling to bat.
- V shankar is punt, if needed will bowl and bats a bit slow.
- Too many bowling options, hope you remember in pitch report it was pacers pitch but spinners were also helpful.
- Natarajan,Rashid can be good picks, Khaleel can be effective in 1st innings, I’m feeling khaleel might rock today just a instict, main part is these 3 are good consistent Bowlers.
- Sandeep might fail Today.
- Whereas KKR is struggling to get right combination of the bowlers, Pat Cummins let’s take risk by dropping because he is out of from with ball & he played well with match against MI with the bat.
- P Krishna/ Mavi could be effective, preferably P Krishna.
- High chances of Ferguson coming towards the side of KKR, in place of C Green.
- Nadeem is just a punt pick try him in mini gl and gl.
- Varun can be slight effective, slow pitch, atmost 2 wickets.
- Warner C
- Russell C
- Baristow C
- Morgan C
- Gill Vc
- Manish Vc
- Rashid Vc
- Khaleel Vc
- Rana Vc
- Tripathi Vc*
- Williamson C*
- Cummins Vc*
- Shankar Vc*
Must Have Players:
Small League Team:
Grand League Team:
Thanks for reading, please join our channel for real-time updates