Welcome to the preview the great Indian premier league, the most excited and thrilling Cricket T20 league ever in the world.
Match between : KOL vs RCB
Date & Time : 21st October 20 7.30pm IST.
Venue : Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Where to watch ?: Hotstar & Star Sports
Weather Report :
Ball & dew factor info:
Ball used : Kookaburra Turf ball
Dew ( Weatness in the pitch)- tiny droplets will be there as day pass towards night, it will affect the bowler very much because the ball will become slippery so for pacers difficult to maintain line and for Spinners there will be less spin, as per weather Report the on 21st October 2020, dew factor is around 19°-22°,this will very important for the team to choose batting & bowling.
As the wind at initial match 15km/h as the time pass on its 7km/h this might slight important stat. 8km difference.
Very important stat is that batting 2nd & winning stats is bit low. Our of 14 matches only 3 wins was achieved, above stats is as per T20I
In the year 2014, for 15-16 days IPL 7 had held in Abu Dhabi, & including current season stats where in this pitch 8 matches had happened out of which 4 matches batting 1st has won, 3 matches batting 2nd has won and 1 tie had happened which led to super over.
Current season(2020) 11 matches has happened, Batting 1st has won four times and Chasing Team has won six times. The pitch is helpful pacer but par score is 170+. 1 Super over had happened.
The pitch is not very high scoring, there are cases where team has got all out within 80runs, if I check the stats spinners have good record, 3+ wickets are easily taken by the spinners. But in this season it’s really assisting the pacers so much, go with pacers more than spinners.
Dinesh Karthik (captain and wk), Andre Russell, Sandeep Warrier, Shivam Mavi, Shubman Gill, Siddhesh Lad, Sunil Narine, Pat Cummins, Eoin Morgan, Varun Chakravarti, Tom Banton, Rahul Tripathi, Chris Green, Nikhil Naik, M Siddharth, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Kuldeep Yadav, Lockie Ferguson, Nitish Rana, Prasidh Krishna, Rinku Singh
Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers, Devdutt Padikkal, Gurkeerat Singh, Moeen Ali, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Parthiv Patel, Pawan Negi, Shivam Dube, Umesh Yadav, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Aaron Finch, Chris Morris, Dale Steyn, Isuru Udana, Joshua Philippe, Pavan Deshpande, Shahbaz Ahamad, Adam Zampa
ALERT ! ALERT ! GIVEAWAY CONTEST BELOW ALERT ! ALERT !
Contest code : 18yvtq8q44c45-
Entry Fee : 0₹, Multi Entry.
Winner of this contest will get 10₹, the winner of this contest has to email us the screenshot of winning contest, dream11 profile page & preferred mode of payment such as Paytm number /UPI id etc to below the mentioned email id.
Email to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Probable Playing 11:
Tripathi, Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Eoin Morgan, Dinesh Karthik (c)(wk), Andre Russell/Seifert/Banton,Ferguson, V Chakravarti, P Krishna/Kuldeep, Kamlesh Nagarkoti/Mavi, Pat Cummins.
Aaron Finch, Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers (WK),Gurkreet/Shivam Dube, Udana, Chris Morris, Washington Sundar, Navdeep Saini, Yuzvendra Chahal, Siraj/Shabaz
- ABD has average of 33 against KKR and in this ground he has average of 12 as he played in only one match. He can assist Kohli will be good pick. Will be at finisher position. Expecting 25+ runs.
- DK is good pick he has some decent record because he can score some crucial runs against RCB, talented batsman, expecting 15+ runs.
- Kohli is must pick as he has good average against KKR, he has around 39 and he played well also in this pitch, so Cap / Vc pick, expecting 30 runs.
- Finch has pressure to perform and his average against KKR is 24, he struggles in this pitch very low he has scored can take risk and drop him.
- Paddikal is good pick he loves to bat here, has scored 63 runs in one match, as of now against KKR he has average of 32, don’t go much stats for paddikal as for comparison matches are less but his form in this pitch is good.
- Morgan will play well for sure, he is captain and he has boosted confidence after winning the super over, good pick will score at quick rate, expecting atleast 20+ runs from him.
- Gill has played 4 matches against RCB and has average of 25, but thing to make sure is he has average of 40 in this ground this makes him not to ignore much. Expecting 20+ runs.
- Rana has good average against RCB of 37 but the problem is he is literally struggling at this pitch, he has average of 15 runs and highest score in this pitch is 29 runs.
- Tripathi has played 6 matches against RCB has scored 212 runs , he has average of 70 & good record at pitch too he has average of 28.75, he can trump pick as he is taken only by 47%.
- G Mann Singh is just like a finisher, consider him as a player more.
- Morris is must and Sundar can be trump pick, Sundar is more like all rounder Batsman, RCB won’t tinker with batting combination but , if RCB lose their top order he can score good runs, can be slightly effective on this pitch as Shreyas was telling the ball was holding a bit, Morris is giving consistent Fantasy points, twice he has scored 100+ points in 4 apperance will be effective pick for sure.
- Russell was literally struggling to bowl, as you can see his run up was slow and even he is not able to give this best at batting, can slightly take risk and drop him and in gl try cap / vc.
- S Ahmed is bowling all rounder, one big advantage is he is left arm orthodox Bowler, bit difficult to bat on.
- Lockie can be effective, as he got his 3fer in this ground only and against RCB he had taken 2 wickets in 6 overs bowled, so he can be threat to finch and etc. Expecting 1+ wicket.
- Chahal is must had decent record against KKR & fanatsic record in this pitch, so he is must pick Player, expecting atleast 2wickets.
- Udana is ignored by many, he highly talented can pick 3+ someday, I’m waiting for his outstanding performance, hope it will be soon, must pick I feel. Expecting minimum 1 wicket.
- Cummins is out of form with ball but can be Slightly good pick with bat , if KKR bat first minimum they will lose 5 wickets, he can do the finishing duties.
- Varun / Saini / Mavi / Kuldeep, 2 good picks ate Varun & Mavi, Saini is bowling economically but, not picking wickets. Can pick 2 out of first 3 or 1 out of 3, Kuldeep is gl pick I feel, he is fading abit.
- Kuldeep is struggling, might continue I feel.
- Kohli C
- ABD C
- Gill C
- Morgan C
- Paddikal Vc
- Chahal Vc
- Tripathi Vc
- Morris Vc
- Russell Vc
- Rana Vc*
- Ferguson C*
- Sundar Vc*
- Udana Vc*
Must Have Players:
Small League Team:
Grand League Team:
Thanks for reading, please join our channel for real-time updates