Welcome to the preview the great Indian premier league, the most excited and thrilling Cricket T20 league ever in the world.
Match between : MI vs RCB
Date & Time : 28th October 20 7.30pm IST.
Venue : Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Where to watch ?: Hotstar & Star Sports
Weather Report :
Ball & dew factor info:
Ball used : Kookaburra Turf ball
Dew ( Weatness in the pitch)- tiny droplets will be there as day pass towards night, it will affect the bowler very much because the ball will become slippery so for pacers difficult to maintain line and for Spinners there will be less spin, as per weather Report the on 25th October 2020, dew factor is around 19°-21°,this will very important for the team to choose batting & bowling.
As the wind at initial match 13km/h as the time pass on its 7km/h this might slight important stat. 6km difference.
Very important stat is that batting 2nd & winning stats is bit low. Out of 14 matches only 3 wins was achieved, above stats is as per T20I
In the year 2014, for 15-16 days IPL 7 had held in Abu Dhabi, & including current season stats where in this pitch 8 matches had happened out of which 4 matches batting 1st has won, 3 matches batting 2nd has won and 1 tie had happened which led to super over.
Current season(2020) 14 matches has happened, Batting 1st has won five times and Chasing Team has won eight times. The pitch is helpful pacer but par score is 170+. 1 Super over had happened.
The pitch is not very high scoring, there are cases where team has got all out within 80runs, if I check the stats spinners have good record, 3+ wickets are easily taken by the spinners. But in this season it’s really assisting the pacers so much, go with pacers more than spinners. But in previous match chasing 190+ target was very easily done. This shows us that there is no drastically reduction in the pitch.
Rohit Sharma (C), Saurabh Tiwary, Chris Lynn, Anmolpreet Singh, Suryakumar Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Anukul Roy, Prince Balwant Rai, Sherfane Rutherford, Jasprit Bumrah, James Pattinson, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Trent Boult, Dhawal Kulkarni, Rahul Chahar, Jayant Yadav, Mitchell McClenaghan, Quinton de Kock, Ishan Kishan, Aditya Tare, Digvijay Deshmukh and Mohsin Khan
Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers, Devdutt Padikkal, Gurkeerat Singh, Moeen Ali, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Parthiv Patel, Pawan Negi, Shivam Dube, Umesh Yadav, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Aaron Finch, Chris Morris, Dale Steyn, Isuru Udana, Joshua Philippe, Pavan Deshpande, Shahbaz Ahamad, Adam Zampa
ALERT ! ALERT ! GIVEAWAY CONTEST BELOW ALERT ! ALERT !
Contest code : 1902kw7ek8kuq-
Entry Fee : 0₹, Multi Entry.
Winner of this contest will get 10₹, the winner of this contest has to email us the screenshot of winning contest, dream11 profile page & preferred mode of payment such as Paytm number /UPI id etc to below the mentioned email id.
Email to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Probable Playing 11:
Quinton de Kock (WK), Rohit Sharma/Saurabh , Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard(C), Hardik Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult and Nathan Coulter Nile/Pattinson
Aaron Finch, Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers (WK),Gurkreet/Shivam Dube, Udana, Chris Morris, Washington Sundar, Navdeep Saini, Yuzvendra Chahal, Siraj
- Very Safe or must picks
- ABD, QDK, Morris, Boult
- Safe picks
- Virat, Surya Kumar, Bumrah, Chahal, Sundar
- Trump picks
- Kishan, Pollard, Finch, Sundar, Hardik
- Huge Trump picks
- R Chahar, Saini, Siraj, Udana, Krunal, Pattinson, Tiwary, G Mann Singh/Dubey
- It’s like a virtual qualifier, ABD loves to bat against MI and even Virat too consider this point.
- MI is looking a bit weak in captaincy without the Hitman.
- The table bottom teams are very much in playoffs race, as top 3 teams might lose one spot, The top 3 facing some issues with the batting and slow-paced winnings.
- If MI is chasing go with more middle order and QDK can sustain the initial bouncers but the only threat is his international teammate Chris Morris can be very dangerous to QDK.
- MI has a better batting lineup than middle-order weakened RCB.
- Just like SRH, KXIP, RCB is too dependent on the top order and middle order haven’t played a match-winning knock yet if RCB is chasing this can be exposed.
- Hardik has made come back to fantastic form, if MI is batting first he will be 1st person to change the order and bat up.
- ABD C
- QDK C
- Virat C
- Surya Kumar Yadav C
- Pollard Vc
- Morris Vc
- Chahal Vc
- Paddikal Vc
- Hardik Vc
- Ishan Vc
- Bumrah Vc*
- Boult Vc*
- Saini C*
- Krunal Vc*
Must Have Players:
Small League Team:
Grand League Team:
Thanks for reading, please join our channel for real-time updates