Welcome to the preview the great Indian premier league, the most excited and thrilling Cricket T20 league ever in the world.
Match between : CSK vs KKR
Date & Time : 29th October 2020 7.30pm IST.
Venue : Dubai International Stadium
Where to watch ?: Hotstar & Star Sports
Weather Report :
Ball & dew factor info:
Ball used : Kookaburra Turf ball
Dew ( Weatness in the pitch- tiny droplets will be there as day pass towards night, it will affect the bowler very much because the ball will become slippery so for pacers difficult to maintain line and for Spinners there will be less spin.
As per weather Report the on 29th October 2020, dew factor is around 16°,this will very important for the team to choose batting & bowling, so batting 2nd will have a bit advantage don’t ignore that batsman will also have slight disadvantage as the ball will move slowly in the ground. As your saw in previous match 2nd innings bowlers facing difficulty.
As the wind movement is moderate 15 Km/H at match beginning and reduces 7Km/H as the time pass on so in 2nd innings, 2nd innings chasing might be easy.
Very important stat is that batting 2nd & winning stats is bit low. Out of 30 matches only 5 wins was achieved by chasing, above stats is as per T20I
In the year 2014, for 15-16 days IPL 7 had held in Dubai International stadiym, where in this pitch 7 matches had happened out of which 5 matches batting 2nd has won by chasing, 2 matches batting 1st has won.
Current season(2020) 21 matches has happened, 12 matches batting 1st has won & 4 match super over, so batting 1st has a bit more chances of winning as of now and Batting 2nd has won Seven . Pitch has become slow but again coming around 160 runs.
Spinners + Pacers are also getting advantage, 2nd innings team is losing more wickets will picking bowlers make a note of this point, the pitch as become less grass & a bit dry.
M S Dhoni (captain, wk), M Vijay, Ambati Rayudu, Faf du Plessis, Shane Watson, Kedar Jadhav, Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja, Lungi Ngidi, Deepak Chahar, Piyush Chawla, Imran Tahir, Mitchell Santner, Josh Hazlewood, Shardul Thakur, Sam Curran, N Jagadeesan, K M Asif, Monu Kumar, R Sai Kishore, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Karn Sharma
Dinesh Karthik (captain and wk), Andre Russell, Sandeep Warrier, Shivam Mavi, Shubman Gill, Siddhesh Lad, Sunil Narine, Pat Cummins, Eoin Morgan, Varun Chakravarti, Tom Banton, Rahul Tripathi, Chris Green, Nikhil Naik, M Siddharth, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Kuldeep Yadav, Lockie Ferguson, Nitish Rana, Prasidh Krishna, Rinku Singh
ALERT ! ALERT ! GIVEAWAY CONTEST BELOW ALERT ! ALERT !
Contest code : 18yw0130dj11g-
I’ve challenged you to a contest for the CSK vs KOL match. Think you can beat me? Here are two ways for you to join the action:
1) Tap https://www.dream11.com/cricket/leagues/Dream11+IPL/1551/22435?invCode=18yw0130dj11g-&source=dream11
2) Use contest code 18yw0130dj11g-
Entry Fee : 0₹
Winner of this contest will get 10₹, the winner of this contest has to email us the screenshot of winning contest, dream11 profile page & preferred mode of payment such as Paytm number /UPI id etc to below the mentioned email id.
Email to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Probable Playing 11:
Gaikwad, Faf Du Plessis,Ambati Rayudu , N Jagadeeshan,MS Dhoni (wk) (c), Ravindra Jadeja/ R sai kishore, Sam Curran,Shardul Thakur/Asif/Manu, Deepak Chahar , Tahir, Hazelwood/Santner/Ngidi
Tripathi, Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Eoin Morgan, Dinesh Karthik (c)(wk), Andre Russell/Seifert/Banton,Ferguson, V Chakravarti, P Krishna/Kuldeep, Kamlesh Nagarkoti/Mavi, Pat Cummins/Narine.
- Very important picks
- David Warner – Good form
- S Iyer – Good Record
- Holder – All rounder + form
- Stoinis – Aggressive + Bowling
- Rabada – Top bowler
- Natarajan – Yorker Specialist
- Important picks
- Bairstow – Good Record at this pitchgg
- Dhawan – Good form but struggled in past 2 matches.
- Manish – Consistent and delivers under pressure.
- Pant – Has to give reply situation, loves to play under pressure, slightly out of form.
- Notrje – Bowler with more pace and variations, can be slightly useful at SRH weak middle order.
- Rashid – On & Off form, but he is aware of pitches, can expect atleast 1 wicket.
- Risky Trump
- A Rahane – Has to deliver situation, can score huge any day. There will be a toss between him and shaw, Shaw has good record in this pitch.
- Vijay is peforming consistently with bat and ball, can your trump pick.
- Axar Patel – Good form with both bat & ball, so he can be your trump pick. If DC bowl 2nd he can your lucky pick.
- Khaleel can be effective with 2 right hander batsman at top & middle order of DC team have right hand batsman, so he can be effective I feel.
- Ashwin talented bowler, will be very good trump, he can rock anyday.
- Risky Trump picks, worth the shot.
- Hetmyer if DC batting 2nd he can be a good pick at middle.
- Garg is struggling it’s better they bring in A Sharma, who bat well at middle .
- T Deshpande vs Sandeep, Deshpande is ignored by many he is potentially trump pick and Sandeep is more like safe one among these .
- Remember pitch has slowed down.
- Gill C
- Curran C
- Russell C
- Narine C
- Faf Vc
- Gaikwad Vc
- Morgan C
- Tripathi Vc
- Jadeja Vc*
- Ferguson C*
- Dhoni Vc*
- Karthik Vc*
C picks are also Vc picks
* Indicates only in GL
Must Have Players:
Small League Team:
Grand League Team:
Thanks for reading, please join our channel for real-time updates