Match between : FCS vs BGR
Date & Time : 12th November 2020, 8pm IST.
Venue : Arnos Vale Ground,Arnos Vale, St Vincent
Gidron Pope, Rickford Walker, Kirton Lavia, Alex Samuel, Kimson Dalzell, Nigel Small, Chelson Stowe, Andrew Thomas, Sylvan Spencer, Ray Jordan, Rasheed Fredericks, Sealroy Williams, Johnson Charles
Kenneth Dember, Donwell Hector, Donald Delpleche, Emmanuel Stewart, Zemron Providence, Romario Bibby, Hyron Shallow, Atticus Browne, Kimali Williams, Keron Cottoy, Solomon Bascombe, Ronique Laborde, Winston Samuel
Probable Playing 11:
Gidron Pope, Rickford Walker, Roland Cato, Alex Samuel, Andrew Thomas, Chelson Stowe, Sealroy Williams, Nigel Small, Ray Jordan, Rashed Fredericks and Kirton Lavia
Hyron Shallow, Emmanuel Stewart, Keron Cottoy, Donwell Hector, Kenneth Dember, Atticus Browne, Donald Delpleche, Kimali Williams, Romario Bibby, Winston Samuel and Zemron Providence
- FCS is weaker team, struggling to score some good runs.
- BGR are table toppers and FCS are table bottoms.
- Stewart is must pick, Cotty is a talented player and has good skills too, can be effective as he is allrounder.
- In fact you can try 7BGR and 4 FCS team combination.
- Consistent fantasy points provider are Providence, Delpleche, Stewart. These 3 are must.
- Samuel is must choice from FCS, can go with more allrounder’s from FCS so that they can give some points from bat or ball.
- R Jordan is punt pick from FCS.
- K Williams is a expert from BGR, he is highly talented bowler.
- Stewart C
- Providence C
- K Williams C
- Samuels Vc
- Shallow Vc
- S Williams Vc*
- Delpelche Vc
Small League Team:
Grand League Team:
Thanks for reading, please join the channels for real-time updates.