Match Between: AUS VS IND
Time & Date : 27th November 2020 at 9.10 am.
Venue : Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney
Pitch stats :
It’s a good pitch to bat on, chasing team has low chances to win, whereas batting first team has high chances of winning.
So win the toss and bat first. Expecting 300+ runs and both the team players are in very much good in form.
Aaron Finch(c), David Warner, Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey(w), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Ashton Agar, Moises Henriques, Matthew Wade, Sean Abbott, Andrew Tye, Cameron Green, Daniel Sams
Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul(w), Virat Kohli(c), Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Navdeep Saini, Shardul Thakur, Mayank Agarwal, Sanju Samson, Kuldeep Yadav, Shubman Gill
Probable Playing 11:
Aaron Finch(c), David Warner, Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey(w), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood
Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal, Virat Kohli (C), Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (WK), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Navdeep Saini
- Highest run scorer indian is Rohit Sharma but he is missing, it’s a huge drawback to India.
- Warner has very very good record, he has scored 801 runs at this pitch, he will be very important.
- Smith & Finch have shared highest partnership at this pitch.
- Smith also has good record at this pitch, he is 2nd highest scorer in this pitch and has scored 640 runs.
- One main tip, Virat Kohli has very very bad record at this pitch, he has scored 36 runs in 5 matches, he is slightly out of form too, risky move is drop him but worth it and safe move is don’t make him c/vc.
- Shikar has scored 131 runs in 4 innings that’s good moderate record, he can be good pick.
- Manyank is also in good form will be very much excited to perform tomorrow.
- The new inform star 🌟 Kannur Lokesh Rahul will be highly rated and must have player he is fanatsic form, will be crucial in both stages of innings.
- Shreyas has very good record at No.4, he is the find that India were looking at No.4 spot, he can be crucial pick but remember he is not so great form like not bad also, it’s moderate form.
- Finch is 3rd leading run scorer in this pitch, but he is mixed form.
- Jadeja is good pick at this pitch, can be effective at this pitch I feel.
- Stoinis is in mixed form and even Hardik too, Stoinis is lethal in Australian pitches if AUS is batting first he can bat and score huge runs.
- Labuschange can be punt pick, he won’t have much to do if AUS is batting first and batting 2nd means he is good at Chasing.
- Cheat sheet for IND bowling – Shami must if 1st innings bowling for indian. Bumrah is alternative pick and whereas Saini is punt pick, he can be effective in 2nd innings I feel. Chahal can be good pick middle overs, Chahal is must if India is bowling first.
- Remember chasing is bit difficult so pick bowling accordingly.
- Cheat sheet for AUS bowling – Cummins and Starc have taken 11 wickets over here, both can be good picks, so risky worth move is picking Hazelwood, Zampa is in moderate form.
- Maxi is good at Chasing slightly out of form only during IPL but where as prior to that he was in mind blowing form.
C/vc options :
- Dhawan C
- Warner C
- Smith C
- Finch Vc
- Rahul C
- Stoinis Vc
- Shami Vc
- Starc Vc
Small League Team:
Grand League Team :