Match between : STA VS HEA
Date & Time : 11th December 2020, 1.45 pm IST
Pitch report : Moderate for batting,If any teams win toss choose to bat which helps for getting quick runs, average score is 160, par score is 160-170+. Chasing is bit difficult at this pitch.
Venue : Manuka Oval,Canberra,
Glenn Maxwell (c), Hilton Cartwright, Jackson Coleman, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Ben Dunk, Seb Gotch, Liam Hatcher, Clint Hinchliffe, Zahir Khan, Nick Larkin, Nic Maddinson, Jonathan Merlo, Lance Morris, Tom O’Connell, Nicholas Pooran, Will Pucovski, Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa, Dilbar Hussain, Andre Fletcher
Chris Lynn (c), Xavier Bartlett, James Bazley, Max Bryant, Joe Burns, Tom Cooper, Lewis Gregory, Sam Heazlett, Matthew Kuhnemann, Marnus Labuschagne, Ben Laughlin, Dan Lawrence, Morne Morkel, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Jimmy Peirson, Mark Steketee, Mitch Swepson, Jack Wildermuth, Matthew Willans
Probable Playing 11:
Andre Fletcher (WK), Marcus Stoinis, Hilton Cartwright, Ben Dunk, Glenn Maxwell (C), Nick Larkin, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa, Dilbar Hussain, Billy Stanlake, and Liam Hatcher
Chris Lynn (C), Max Bryant, Daniel Lawrence, Sam Heazlett, Tom Cooper, Jimmy Peirson (WK), Simon Milenko, Matt Kuhnemann, Ben Laughlin, Xavier Bartlett, and Connor Sully
- This is the pitch where Australia vs India 3rd ODI & 1st T20I recently.
- No Pooran, Lambschange & Burns as they are busy in national duties.
- Marcus Stoinis is star pick in BBL, he opens, he is very aggressive, no info on his bowling yet.
- Maxwell has moderate record at this pitch.
- Lawrence is fantastic T20 player, hope you’ve come aware of him in England, his average is bit low but good strike rate he has, not worth as cap or vc but can be player punt pick.
- Lynn will top most priority but his form in CPL wasn’t good, but it’s Australia can’t take risk by dropping but can skip making c/vc but it’s risky move, his current form is not good but his stats Doesn’t say that right.
- Fletcher can be aggressive pick can score quick runs, had a on & off form in CPL, short boundaries can help him.
- Pre Covid 19 break Dunk scored a century in PSL, his form at this year is good but recent form is not impressive, we can pick & he not make in C/vc in SL.
- Georgy is England cricket star, can play well, he is more like a bowling all rounder.
- Morne Morkel has changed his nationality to australia so if he is playing he will play as local player.
- Pacer has good record on this pitch, Zampa moderate, this is the pitch where chahal took 3 wickets in T20I, Swepson is in good form. Mujeeb can be also effective, so pacers have a bit advantages and leg spinners have a secondary advantage.
- Laughin is good player has dismissed stoinis twice, Maddinson twice & Maxwell twice.
- Lynn has got dismissed by Zampa 3 times and Cooper has got dismissed by NCN 3 times.
- Bryant & Perison are good picks.
Entertainment levels 📈— KFC Big Bash League (@BBL) November 15, 2020
“The Power Surge, X-Factor and Bash Boost prioritise high scoring, exciting cricket, introduce new strategic angles and ensure there’s always something to play for throughout the entire match," – Head of BBL, Alistair Dobson #BBL10 pic.twitter.com/Nacna2XHw9
- Stoinis C
- Maxwell C
- Lawrence Vc
- Lynn C
- Bryant C
- Zampa Vc
- Fletcher Vc
- Gregory C
Small League Team:
Grand League Team:
Thanks for reading please join below channels for udpated info.